Inverto Twin Black Ultra flange conversion...!!

Hello!
In the last days I have tested this 2 lnb's. I have modified the inverto black ultra lnb to have the exact dimensions like the Black Pro flange lnb. I have tested them on different sattelites and different transponders.I have buy all lnb's with 2 outputs, because I have see from the white tech lnb's that the single version is weak, and the twin white tech flage have with up to 1db more better signal then the white tech single lnb on the whole band.

I have made the test with my 1.4m Fe prime focus dish, Dm500 HD receiver and only 5-10 minutes between switching lnb's. Signal is in db's and from what I have see, the ultra lnb perform better in the band 11700-12750 with up to 0.5db better signal then black pro for dvbs transponders and more then 0.5db for dvbs2. In the band 10950-11700 signal results are same for both lnb's and for 10700-10950 the black pro has an advantage on horizontal transponders, and for vertical signal is nearly the same with a little advantage for the Black Pro.

Inverto Black Ultra/Inverto Black Pro

Thor6 K1 spot:
10788 H - /6.90
10809 V 7.70/7.85
10809 H 6.85/7.30
10841 V 7.30/7.45
10841 H 6.65/7.05
10873 V 7.45/7.50
10873 H 6.80/7.15
10934 V 7.00/7.00

Nilesat 201

11727 H 5.50/5.50

Astra 1H

11798 H 8.50/8.00
11836 H 5.75/5.20
11954 H 8.65/8.10
12032 H 8.60/8.15
12051 V 8.85/8.20
12207 V 9.10/7.95
12266 H 8.30/7.65
12344 H 9.00/8.55

I will test it also on my 3.0m prime focus to see the difference between this two lnb's, and write here the results.
 

Attachments

  • 21102010883.webp
    21102010883.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 22102010906.webp
    22102010906.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 21102010904.webp
    21102010904.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 21102010902.webp
    21102010902.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 21102010899.webp
    21102010899.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 21102010888.webp
    21102010888.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 21102010884.webp
    21102010884.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 22102010910.webp
    22102010910.webp
    154.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 22102010915.webp
    22102010915.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 25102010922.webp
    25102010922.webp
    52 KB · Views: 169
  • 25102010926.webp
    25102010926.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 190
DX Excalibur said:
I will test it also on my 3.0m prime focus to see the difference between this two lnb's
Looking forward to seeing the results.
 
DX Excalibur said:
Hello!
In the last days I have tested this 2 lnb's. I have modified the inverto black ultra lnb to have the exact dimensions like the Black Pro flange lnb. I have tested them on different sattelites and different transponders.I have buy all lnb's with 2 outputs, because I have see from the white tech lnb's that the single version is weak, and the twin white tech flage have with up to 1db more better signal then the white tech single lnb on the whole band.

I have made the test with my 1.4m Fe prime focus dish, Dm500 HD receiver and only 5-10 minutes between switching lnb's. Signal is in db's and from what I have see, the ultra lnb perform better in the band 11700-12750 with up to 0.5db better signal then black pro for dvbs transponders and more then 0.5db for dvbs2. In the band 10950-11700 signal results are same for both lnb's and for 10700-10950 the black pro has an advantage on horizontal transponders, and for vertical signal is nearly the same with a little advantage for the Black Pro.

Inverto Black Ultra/Inverto Black Pro

Thor6 K1 spot:
10788 H - /6.90
10809 V 7.70/7.85
10809 H 6.85/7.30
10841 V 7.30/7.45
10841 H 6.65/7.05
10873 V 7.45/7.50
10873 H 6.80/7.15
10934 V 7.00/7.00

Nilesat 201

11727 H 5.50/5.50

Astra 1H

11798 H 8.50/8.00
11836 H 5.75/5.20
11954 H 8.65/8.10
12032 H 8.60/8.15
12051 V 8.85/8.20
12207 V 9.10/7.95
12266 H 8.30/7.65
12344 H 9.00/8.55

I will test it also on my 3.0m prime focus to see the difference between this two lnb's, and write here the results.

thanx for your report..but just a point , the black pro as you call it its in fact a red tech classic(white) ,,inverto or somebody else just made a black paint work on it ...and the hardware is old ..nothing new on it ..so i would advise to concentrate testing with Black ultra LNB ...regards
 
I am attaching picture from DX Excalibur Inverto twin ultra black
would you please tell me the exact outer diameter d and length L measures
are d constant value along L

regards
 

Attachments

  • Inverto twin dl.webp
    Inverto twin dl.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 202
@samoloko, d = 21.5 mm
L = 50 mm
d is constant value along L


Huevos said:
Looking forward to seeing the results.

I have tested also on the big dish and the results are the same, black ultra performs better then black pro(or white tech) only in the range 11700 - 12750.
 
I modified Inverto ultra black single to use with prime focus
when attached to waveguide with length 6,5 cm the result Is 2 dB lower than original flange white tech
measurment done with adenin satfinder plug In
at first when the unmodified Inverto ultra black was attached to Triax TD88 I could watch DSF at Astra 1H , after the modification No Signal at this transponder
 
samoloko said:
I modified Inverto ultra black single to use with prime focus
when attached to waveguide with length 6,5 cm the result Is 2 dB lower than original flange white tech
measurment done with adenin satfinder plug In
at first when the unmodified Inverto ultra black was attached to Triax TD88 I could watch DSF at Astra 1H , after the modification No Signal at this transponder



make sure the inner juction between the C120 adapter and the lnb is completly clean
 
thank you for reply
the problem Is not In Inner junction
 

Attachments

  • Inv_ultra_flange.webp
    Inv_ultra_flange.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 190
Back
Top