• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Irdeto cam

My Satellite Setup
Twinhan DVB-S-CI card
ProgDVB
My Location
UAE
hello there
i found a cam right in my house , old one and its Irdeto cam 900440 one and i tried it in my reciver

it says Irdeto magic

i know this cam was flashed and used to open some channels throw keys

i tried this cam on my twinhan Ci card and it seems i could put some keys into the cam i closed the program and now the cam wont work in both my twinhan card or my nokia revicer

what happend to the card?

and can i upgrade the cam?

thank you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-welcome to the forum smooth18oc

looks like no-one has stopped by who knows the answer to this one, just so that people know do you have the facility to reflash the cam i.e. a CAS interface??

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
These CAMs are the older style, have three of them here, all updated to FreeCam, they would work with the old Funcard x in 1 files and could accept keys for Irdeto and Betacrypt channels for working without a card.

You may need to go into the Goodies section of the CAM menu and change some parameters.

They can be programmed with an older laptop and a DOS utility.