Irdeto Card

Rollen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Syria
Hello,

I have starcom 3100 and I got a new software few months ago .. this software helping me to open few channels including tps by restarting the receiver evertime I want to watch them.

the problem is that I have irdeto card for Al-Jazeera sport channels and after few days of getting the new spftware the card didn't work any more !!

I changed the card .. the new card has worked for few days and then stopeed as well !!

I tried the same card on another receiver and it worked

any advice about that .. or if any one has faced a smiliar problem ??

thanking you inadvance for any help :)

Best Regards
Rollen

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If this is unofficial software for the receiver, it possibly doesn't facilitate card updates, hence why it stops working, you may need to use an irdeto CAM.

PS. We had a chap in another thread looking for software patches on his Starcom receiver, where did you get yours?

Rollen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Syria

Dear rolfw

I get the software from one of the sites posted in your forum .. and it's kind of official site for storcom ( only for starcom ) !!

for sure it's official software !!

you may find the site in the receiver's softwares thread :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, yes looked through those links, but couldn't find anything recent enough. ;)