Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMC-4 101.0W
Windows XP
SageTV PVR Software
TechnoTrend S2-3200 Budget
My Location
New York
I have always been using an external satellite receiver to watch my Croatian TV package on satellite AMC-4 (101.0W) but I just recently bought a TechnoTrend S2 3200 PC card and am trying to watch the channel on it but my PayTV channels are not coming through. This card works fine as I've been using it for 2 years now to watch these channels on my regular receiver.

The encryption my package uses is irdeto II, and the CAM module I bought to house the card is this one: pulsat.com/satellite/site/details.php?product_id=27

Is there anything special I need to do like enter some keys or something to get it to work?

tesla

Reaction score
Website
www.bloka.com
My Satellite Setup
?
My Location
Lost in the night
You do not need to enter keys. The idea of using smartcard (apart from security issues) is not to have to enter keys (BISS keys are entered to professional receivers by broadcasters).

This CAM is legitimate IRDETO CAM. You should check the Softcell version of the CAM through the CA menu of the receiver. Then call the customer support dept of the croatian TV and ask for help. Perhaps the CAM has to be upgraded.

What is the version of the smartcard?