IRIB

would I be able to get them at all if I changed the position of the current dish?
 
Depends how big your dish is, and where you are located. I would say that an absolute minimum of 1m in the UK, and then no signal when the weather is bad.

Im only getting 15-25% signal which is very very marginal with this receiver
 
Almost certainly bigger dish required, but we need some more reports..
 
I'm moving house in a few days and I'm sure the dish there is at least 1m so i'll have to try it there
 
1.webp HI,MR
MOEIN
Arabsat 5C-20E(C BAND)
IRIB CHANNELS FOR UK
===================
REGARDS
 
ah I see, Pontiend how did you receive those channels? What satellite do I need to search?


I believe that the satellite is as been said above.
Yamal 402. I forgot to remove the three A's and enter the correct satellite name.
Still comming in at 61% here TM5402HD TD88 dish.
 
Sadly 1.2m & bigger dishes just arent practical in many UK locations solly.....
 
getting 62%SQ here on a TD110/smart titanium mk1 using an old TM6800HD super... havent tried the F15 or TM5302HD
 
2.webp YAMAL-402 55E
==============
IRIB
===============
REGARDS
 
He doesnt have a DVB-S2 receiver & signal levels are not great in the UK.

Also - last time IRIB started on 55E (a couple of weeks ago) - they lasted just 2 days :D
 
Sadly 1.2m & bigger dishes just arent practical in many UK locations solly.....

1.2 cm dish.That is a no no. My 88 cm dish has been on the front of the house over six years now. My wife is still complaining about it.
 
A 1.2cm dish would be scarcely larger than a thimble!
 
Back
Top