Thanks. Which satelite is it on now, and what freq?Analoguesat said:It moved satellites a couple of days ago
Judging by the signal levels in Helsinki on my 80cm I'm 99.99% certain it is 2A north beam.Analoguesat said:Same frequency - either 2A north beam or possibly 1N European beam. Arguments either way are still ongoing!
2F European is an outside possibility
I didn't know 1N had a (pan) european beam, thought it only had a UK Spot beam, replacing the old 2D.Analoguesat said:Same frequency - either 2A north beam or possibly 1N European beam. Arguments either way are still ongoing!
2F European is an outside possibility
ceetee said:I didn't know 1N had a (pan) european beam, thought it only had a UK Spot beam, replacing the old 2D.
If it was on 2A North my cousin woul be able to receive it, which he cannot, so my conclusion is it must have moved to 2F.
Carole