Is Anybody able to watch Premie*e

peaceandlove

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm3500usb, TM5400usb super, cas3, m2+,Diablo wireless 2.3rev,
Stab usualsHH90 driving arcon multi 57cm dish with dual feed ,Skystar2 HDCI, Altdvb, My theatre,vplug, windows xp,
Arcon sweety 43cm for astra1 perched behind window
Multimo 40cm for ho
My Location
Slough, Berkshire
Can any one help
For the last few weeks i have had problems clearing prmiere.
I have a skystar 2 usb and i have a choice of 3 viers prog dvb, altdvb and a full version of my theatre, presently receiving digi * fine but the auto update on premiere seems non existant.
I have s2emu1.28.1 with latest softcam as well as yankes 1.32.1 with yankes sidcache as well as the all important vplug 1.9.0 with the latsest vkeys for today.
I have noticed that i only get premie*e when a new version of vplug comes out, it works for about two days then disapears and no amount of editing the softcam with the latest keys or downloading daily updated vkeys clears premier*, it will only clear on arrival of a new version of vplug. for the last 3 weekends luckily there has been a new version of vplug by friday in time to take in the footy on saturday and sunday, usually by sunday night my premi*re is gone and i make do with digi* in the week, as im at work most of the day, it doesnt really matter, but i dont see any new vplug releases and the weekend dawns and im worried im not gonna get any footy this weekend apart from teldeporte on sunday afternoons alas in spanish.
ARe other users finding the same problems with clearing premie*re or is it me.
i have all the emus in the plugginds directory of my theatre and prog and in the pluggins/avo directory of altdvb version 2.2
im using progdvb version 4.87 which crashes every time i exit.
Also i had mtv base and some other mtv channels cleared last weekend with vplug 1.89 but that also only lasted a weekend, even vplug 1.90 would not clear mtv again. was this just a tease or a test.

Am i doing something wrong or are other sat enthusiasts experiencing the same problem.
I would realy appreciate some feed back here, two heads better than one.
Many thanks in advance for any replies

Low Profile

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, DM7000 80GB HD with Asus WL330 wifi + 2GB usb drive, Skystar2.3, 2.2m Kinhuge Dish with Inverto LNB and Invacom ADF-120 feedhorn. Pace 1.3.25 and 80cm for Sky.
My Location
Lot, Dordogne, Correze border.
No problems with the latest "keysupdate" files from dvbsoft.eu using DVBdream. I would recommend updating the "keysupdate" everytime you want to watch something, as the keys regularly change. You can see on dvbsoft.eu what is currently open.

c-m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
45 sky minidish, Quad LNB, Twinhan Starbox
My Location
Norfolk
I have setup my nexus-s and have my dish pointing at Astra 19.2E

I use progdvb and have installed vplug. I downloaded the latest softcam.key last night, but all of the premier channels except Premier Sports Portal where unable to be decoded

Low Profile

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, DM7000 80GB HD with Asus WL330 wifi + 2GB usb drive, Skystar2.3, 2.2m Kinhuge Dish with Inverto LNB and Invacom ADF-120 feedhorn. Pace 1.3.25 and 80cm for Sky.
My Location
Have you got VPlug 1.9.5? If not then try that.

c-m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
45 sky minidish, Quad LNB, Twinhan Starbox
My Location
Norfolk
Low Profile said:
Have you got VPlug 1.9.5? If not then try that.

thanks, turns out i had vplug 1.3.3.3

Premier is unlocked with 1.9.5 however, after about 10-30 seconds the image freezes. Vplug then reports:

[07/11/2007 19:34:29] - N B001 02 xxxx; EMM IDEA key is missing :(

Low Profile

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Looks like there has been a second update today, try _www.zshare.net/download/47418694ab5664/
(assuming you have a valid subscription!)