Is it the same which code and data file you use for fun card?

audi_tdi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hello!

Must the code, data and eeprom file belong together, or can you use data and code file from one place with a eeprom from another?
Want to make a card AU and the three file I read from a card only say that the card is invalid when I program it to my new fun-card, but when I put it together with some other file I have, it says card OK.
Also wounder if it is possible to read code from a pirat card or is it only from a orginal card, if it is possible which program do i have to use?

TIA
Kåre!

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
In general, the eeprom file and the flash/PIC files are a matched pair. But that doesn't mean you always have to take them from the same single set (say, zip file) or that the zips you pull the bits out of have to be under the same name. You might for example take an eeprom file from a package someone called "hackerFu6in1" and mix it with a flash file from a package someone else had called "Mafiacrack6in1". The important thing is that whatever they had called them, the internal structures are the same. Afer all, there are only a small number of unique flas/eeprom files, but a whole bunch of hobbyists and wannabes will be sticking new keys into them and renaming them when they repost.

2old