is it worth getting 1

billbo

Reaction score
My Location
Dublin
hi all is if worth getting a technomate 9100s or a 9101 and if so where is the best place to get 1

thanks for your time guys

moridark_back1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 &DM88HD & humax5400z&
zone2 & 1.5m dish
My Location
oxfordshire
technomate 9100s do the same thing dreambox dose and its good reciver it depends how you buy it for but i think its still worth getting one
i didnt try 9100

comicbookguy

Reaction score
I have a 9101 and it is really good.

I had a dm500-s clone before.

Things to keep in mind.

If you are going to run different images in flash, it is a learning curve, but stick with it.

Uncle Rupert cards ($ky uk) only work in NewCS with CCCam.

Don't mess around your receiver putting plugins on and then taking them off all the time as it makes it unstable.

Always make sure you have the latest CVS file in flash if you are going to run images of SD Card.

Even if you are going to flash the box with one image, use an old SD Card as (64MB and up) and use it for a swap file.This will give your receiver tons of memory.

Also (as far as I know) the only difference between the TM9100 and the TM9101 is that the 9101 had more memory.

billbo

Reaction score
My Location
Dublin
thanks for your reply m8 how did you find it over the 500s?? iam looking for a box to start c/s well look in to it anywhy

cheers

comicbookguy

Reaction score
The 500-s is much easier to get to grips with.

But I wouldn't touch a clone again.I got through two of them.

The tm9101 is 400% better, but is a little less stable.

Also depending what card you want to share, will depend on if you have to use NewCS.

I have not had any major problems with the hard drive (I put a decrepit 40gb in at first and worked) but is works better with a 5400rpm drive and it's IDE.

99% of Enigma1 plugins (dm500s etc) works with the TM9101.

I am no going to lie to you,if you want to fully use this box, then it takes a fair bit to learn.
If you just want to CS then if you have used a dreambox or similar before it's a doddle.

Have a look here:
_http://tm9100.wikidot.com/start
and click on tutorials & it will give you some more info.