Is Passion still on DAB ?

gunn1e

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky-HD
My Location
S.E. United Kingdom
I used to get Passion radio on my DAB in sussex but it`s gone for months now and was such a good station.

Cheers all :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Seems like you should be voting here to me, also there is an explanation where it has gone

gunn1e

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky-HD
My Location
S.E. United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply, i added my input to them, looks like i`ll have to get me an internet radio :(.

Cheers dude.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
Passion is not the only one to disappear off dab recently in Sussex.. Kiss, fun radio, jazzfm plus others i can,t remember.. Have also heard channel 4 has put on hold it's launch of radio channels on dab.. The only new ones seem to be that stupid birdsong and traffic info.. It's a shame as there is not enough choice on analogue radio and dab does not seem to be taking off like digital tv. Perhaps if the government set a date for analogue switch off like the tv it might get more people to listen, although saying this maybe listener numbers are not the problem. I think commertial radio is sruggling to survive in an expanding market with less advetisering

gunn1e

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky-HD
My Location
S.E. United Kingdom
kip said:
Passion is not the only one to disappear off dab recently in Sussex.. Kiss, fun radio, jazzfm plus others ...

True it`s pretty crap innit, not half the decent contene there was.