Is There A Key For Discovery On Hotbird

makhmalak_79

Reaction score
Hi every body,
where can I find key for discovery channel on hotbird .
Thanx alot.

mr.india

Reaction score
Hey,

I am getting discovery on hotbirt but in french language fort free, without any code...

quickpostal

Reaction score
Hello,

I will appreciate it if you would kindly send me the keys for DISCOVERY & National Geography chanels to my E-mail address: ()

Thanks in advance

ball.com

Reaction score
(comag sl55 receiver F.T.A.)
Can you send me the key for discovery channel
National Geography chanels to my E-mail address:KENNETHRING28@MSN.COM

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Stop dreaming guys, people are not going to send keys to your E-mail address and publishing your E-mail address on the open forum is encouraging spam.

Look at Razor's link in the sticky thread, most keys are available there.

quickpostal

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Stop dreaming guys, people are not going to send keys to your E-mail address and publishing your E-mail address on the open forum is encouraging spam.

Look at Razor's link in the sticky thread, most keys are available there.

Hello...thanks for your advice. i have removed my e-mail address. point taken. however, as a newbie to this site i didn't get the meaning of the sticky thread! forgive me for my query, but where exactly should i look for this "sticky thread" and razor's link!?

i am online right now and will appreciate your guidance

thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

quickpostal

Reaction score
rolfw said:
It is at the top of this section, it has been s**** so that it stays at the top. :)

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=24508

thanks rolfw. point understood. have been to rdi-sat and seen the various keys and coding schemes. the problem is i don't know to which coding group the DISCOVERY, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC belong? how do i know which codes i should use to encrypt those channels? is there any way to know if these channels are s*ca, nagr* or cyfr* coded?

quickpostal

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You can look at the relevant provider package on www.Lyngsat.com I believe that the discovery channel you want is in the Sky Italia package, click on the "P" in the column after Sky Italia for the full package details. :)

gilfillan

Reaction score
Hello,

I will appreciate it if you would kindly send me the keys for DISCOVERY & National Geography chanels to my E-mail address: (iuyar@lycos.com)

Thanks in advance

quickpostal

Reaction score
rolfw said:
You can look at the relevant provider package on www.Lyngsat.com I believe that the discovery channel you want is in the Sky Italia package, click on the "P" in the column after Sky Italia for the full package details. :)
Thanks for your guidance. Very helpful!

amirskip4life

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat 4200D
My Location
Shiraz - Iran
Hello,

If it's not too much to ask, I will appreciate sending me the keys for DISCOVERY & National Geography chanels to my E-mail address: I never readtherulesbeforeposting.com
Thanks in advance

FaizCareem

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Euro-Box 9000 2ci
Star Track 2100
Dell Computer
My Location
Doha-Qatar
Hello,

I will appreciate it if you would kindly send me the keys for DISCOVERY & National Geography chanels to my E-mail address: (email address removed by admin - read the tules before posting please!)

Thanks in advance