My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
Hi guys, I want to get my dad a satellite receiver and a cam, as he is a beginner I didn't want to get anything too difficult to use. I spotted this one on ebay and I was wondering if any of you could tell me if it is an ok price and is it suitable for a Matrix Reborn cam? He won't have a motor so it will a be a fixed dish.... Thanks in advance.

ebay.co.uk/Humax-F1-CI-Digital-Satellite-Receiver

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Which receiver is that T-E-E-N-A ? :-lmao

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Forget it without the control, most receivers rely on one for setting up and you'd probably have to pay £30 on top for a remote.

T-E-E-N-A

My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
rolfw said:
Forget it without the control, most receivers rely on one for setting up and you'd probably have to pay £30 on top for a remote.
Cheers Rolfw, I knew I could count on you for advice.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
What does he intend to watch, as that will influence what you need to buy, there are several Technomate 1000d patched receivers on ebay for around £65.