Is Toecutters down?

My Location
UK, NW
I needed some info on the MR from the site, but cant seem to get on it tonight?

Is anyone else having the same problem?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes it's down I'm afraid, what did you want to know?

My Location
UK, NW
Hi RolfW

I put a post up last night and was looking for the reply.

Basically, I was having an "educational tour" of the MR submenus as I had only got the MR last week (and because I seemed to have lost all the non-FTA channels which I had been viewing all week).There is a submenu which has the following choices
a) Edit CAS key
:cool: Change Nagra Box key
c) Blocker
d) Upgrade firmware

a, b and c all had sub menus before you had to make any firm changes, so I thought I would have a look at d. To my horror it instantly came up with "deleting firmware". Doh !

Have I knackered the CAM? It still shows as MR1.04. I still cant get any channels, and I have tried your advice from TC den regarding the process for changing the AU settings, but I still cant get any non-FTA?

Thanks in advance

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Which sat are you looking at?

It is very difficult to completely knacker one of these, even if it totally deletes itself, you can always reflash it.

My Location
UK, NW
30 W mainly -
As a relative begginner I bought the MR as it didnt need a card for the main channels I was after.
So I dont have any equipment to reflash at the moment.

Thanks R

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I believe that there have been problems with D+ on 30W and you will need to add the keys manually, there is a thread on this in the MR section of Toe's, it is back online now as well. :)

There will hopefully be an AU version back again in the near future, but it will give you a chance to have a go at using the editing tool.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
PS. If it is still showing as MR1.04, it may still be OK, just in need of Keys.