Edision Primo IP S2 (A/B switch) TM5502HD

Raven 88cm Mesh Dish +TM-0.1
Stab100 H to H (120° max)
(53 east to 45 west)
Octagon SX88+ (A/B switch), TM-F3/5

45cm dish Golden Interstar Alpha X 28E
My Location
Epping Forest Essex
Practice for the 2019 Isle of Man TT has been cancelled due to poor weather conditions for a fourth straight day, with a change in race schedule now confirmed.
The event started last Saturday but so far running has obly been possible on Sunday and Tuesday, with every other day's sessions abandoned.
Cancelled Isle of Man TT practice sessions postpones race start

Manxman Conor Cummins set the fastest Superbike speed in Sunday's qualifying session for the Isle of Man TT.
Despite strong winds and damp patches around the Mountain Course, the Honda rider lapped at 128.92mph.
Isle of Man TT: Cummins quickest as qualifying finally resumes

No feeds found for this event so they may be using Microwave links, Fiber or N3/N4 satellite feeds :(:-rofl2

Isle of Man TT - Watch episodes

Last edited:
Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK South
excollier

excollier

Bikes, Booze & Blues
My Satellite Setup
TD 78 and Freesat+
My Location
Furthest outpost of the EUSSR
I met my now wife at the TT....

excollier

excollier

Bikes, Booze & Blues
My Satellite Setup
TD 78 and Freesat+
My Location
oh and condolences to the family of Daly Mathison

william-1

william-1

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
OP Gibertini 100 XP+ Inverto Black Ultra 0.2
Superior Dark Motor (160° max)
(50 east to 45 west)
Edision Primo IP S2 (A/B switch) TM5502HD

Raven 88cm Mesh Dish +TM-0.1
Stab100 H to H (120° max)
(53 east to 45 west)
Octagon SX88+ (A/B switch), TM-F3/5

45cm dish Golden Interstar Alpha X 28E
My Location
Epping Forest Essex
RIP Daley Mathison

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK South
RIP , condolences to family and team.

There are unconfirmed reports of a drone , possibly more than one near the Union Mill area.

Last edited:
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Oh gawd. Having driven round a good part of the TT course last summer all I can say is Im actually amazed there arent more serious accidents. Its insane and bloody dangerous

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK South
Not insane. Dangerous perhaps.

Last edited:
4wd

4wd

Getting the picture
My Satellite Setup
5 W, 9-13-19-28 E
My Location
Bergen, Norway \ Alpes Maritimes, France
Let's be realistic, it's insanely dangerous. I'm guessing such an event with trees, public close by, buildings etc all over the circuit would never be allowed to take place anywhere else in the world. But so much admirable skills. & thanks to ITV4.

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK South
Insanely dangerous would be not having marshals, road closures , or perhaps riding naked.

There is as much preparation to the track, the bikes and the scrutineering as any other spectacle where the fastest lap(s) is the main criteria. I'm sure many of the competitors would hang up their leathers if the TT was not part of the racing agenda.

excollier

excollier

Bikes, Booze & Blues
My Satellite Setup
TD 78 and Freesat+
My Location
I was a marshal for several TT fortnights years ago - love the place and the event. Wish I could afford to go back sometime

excollier

excollier

Bikes, Booze & Blues
My Satellite Setup
TD 78 and Freesat+
My Location
Let's be realistic, it's insanely dangerous. I'm guessing such an event with trees, public close by, buildings etc all over the circuit would never be allowed to take place anywhere else in the world. But so much admirable skills. & thanks to ITV4.
What about the Northern Irish Road races (shorter circuits, yes, but road circuits none the less) all exhilarating - watch them all on the BBC iPlayer this year if you are in the UK

TonyilCapo

TonyilCapo

My Satellite Setup
Dishes: PF (restored Famaval) 2.4m 28.2E, offset 60cm 30W, 90cm 13E+19E, spares 80cm+1.15m
Restoring a PFA 1.8m, manufactor unknown to me (just needs some paint and new LNB arms + holder)
STBs: Vu+ Duo2 DVBS2 x4 1TB HDD, GI Avatar2 DVBS2 x2, Vu+Zero
My Location
Central Portugal
I have to say, as spectator, I lost almost all the interest on the IOMTT, I been recording on ITV4, but probably I'll delete everything without even watching it, same as last couple years. I watch many things motorsport, and I have to say (IMO) this event feels more like a 'suicide mission' than a race.

Can't even remember a year that no one died.

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK South
Last edited:
excollier

excollier

Bikes, Booze & Blues
My Satellite Setup
TD 78 and Freesat+
My Location
I have to say, as spectator, I lost almost all the interest on the IOMTT, I been recording on ITV4, but probably I'll delete everything without even watching it, same as last couple years. I watch many things motorsport, and I have to say (IMO) this event feels more like a 'suicide mission' than a race.

Can't even remember a year that no one died.
It's all a matter of choice, I've grown up a fan (and some years a marshal) of the TT, it's unique but not to everyone's taste. Has to be said it's by far the toughest test of production based machinery and riders - they all understand the risk they are taking and would not be disuaded. Long live the TT and road racing, the only place you'll see true speed

Last edited:
TonyilCapo

TonyilCapo

My Satellite Setup
Dishes: PF (restored Famaval) 2.4m 28.2E, offset 60cm 30W, 90cm 13E+19E, spares 80cm+1.15m
Restoring a PFA 1.8m, manufactor unknown to me (just needs some paint and new LNB arms + holder)
STBs: Vu+ Duo2 DVBS2 x4 1TB HDD, GI Avatar2 DVBS2 x2, Vu+Zero
My Location
Central Portugal
It's all a matter of choice, I've grown up a fan (and some years a marshal) of the TT, it's unique but not to everyone's taste. Has to be said it's by far the toughest test of production based machinery and riders - they all understand the risk they are taking and would not be disuaded. Long live the TT and road racing, the only place you'll see true speed
Sure it's a matter of choice for riders and spectators. But when all goes badly wrong, some of those tend to forget that...

By far the toughest test for riders and machines and the only place you'll see true speed, that's certainly not!
Also, don't forget that the TT must be a very good business for the island... many people support it there, but maybe, not for the 'good racing' reasons.