It's good to be back, m8s!

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Hello again! :)

I haven't been away on holiday; just my pc was invected with loads of viruses and crashed with something evil called win32.ex! Or AboutBlank was lurking twiddling everything up.

Grrr! 'O'-red :-omg :D

Devilish things 'O' , plus over 2,500 other virus that were a killer to remove.:-Nooo

I must have downloaded around 40 software products to rid my pc of all this stuff. THANKFULLY, mostly due to THIS WEB SITE, which I was able to download without username and password which I lost when I cleaned out all my computer.

I knew I had it written down somewhere and yes, I FOUND IT!:D :-rofl2

It's nice to be back, and I just lurve the new web site look. So hip. :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Glad to see you've cleaned up your PC.:) Haven't you got an antivirus?

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Yeh, I do, working now, crap cleaner, comodo firewall, and loads of other stuff. Thanks. :)