ITV Digital - Going, Going, Gone ...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Oh Yes......Put myself down for one of the OB vans, always wanted one.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Oh My,A fully signed and framed photograph of the "Friends" cast.Buy this and get a signed Jeremy Beadle framed photo,it is not compusory to accept this offer.............Brian

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Great, we could buy up those 20 odd knitted monkeys and recreate the ITV Digital Board meeting with the Football League to sign up the deal of the century. Perhaps entitled "Dream the impossible dream" or "There goes my everything".

Jimbo O-Ha

easysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S + motorised 80cm dish, Amstrad DRX550 Digibox + fixed dish
My Location
pj::
I listened in on a bit of the webcast and people were paying 50 quid for a single secondhand Pace On Digital box. When you add the buyers premium and VAT that makes 66 quid. I don't know about you but it seems expensive to me compared to a brand new Pace adaptor which is fully compatible with the 2K and 8K transmission modes.

There were no takers for a 1.4m satellite dish at an asking price of around 1000 quid (if I heard correctly). Maybe they will sell it after the auction for just the scrap metal value!