ITV HD Humax HDCI-2000

normcatalunya

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000 + a raft of standard digiboxes (pace)
1m Offset parabolica
Invacom quad
My Location
North Catalunya .....Spain
Hi all..I have managed to get ITV hd on screen but always when I look there seems to be message "not currently available" ??Is this true or am I missing something..Thanks in advance..Norm

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
Yes! Just a few programmes at the moment.

see _www.itv.com for their tv guide where you can see what's on

Feliz Navidad or should that be Bon Nadal

Jem

normcatalunya

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000 + a raft of standard digiboxes (pace)
1m Offset parabolica
Invacom quad
My Location
North Catalunya .....Spain
Thanks for that Jem..
If I wanted to view C4 HD I believe I need to get a cam etc ??
(I already have theviewing card for a standard digibox)..
Can anybody give me the shopping list for the cam bits please?
Regards
Norm

Oli

Reaction score
My Location
Along the coast from Inverness
f.mateus said:
Hi friends good evening for every boody, from a portuguese frind, merry christmas for all of you, well I´m the one desespered as well with a humax 2000 HDCI, soft 1.00.16 and using a diablo light 2.3 with underwold 1.48 , but I know to get the ITV HD is not necessary use a cam, but till now all I get is a black screen with a fallowing parametres freq- 11427 H 27500 2/3 pid v: (8192) pid a: (3402) and p: (3401) sid (10501) onid (59) and when I press on opt+ audio I get on a black screen Áudio Inglish but no sound of course I did follow all most the instrutions to modify and upload to the stb the modified liste of channels but til now no chance yet only black screen, as in the o,8w channels HD´s I´ve only some ones as canal+ sports HD, canal+film HD nat Geo HD Voom HD and SVT HD all the others HD´s are black screen, I had a Mvision 200 HD Combo from a friend of me and all the HD´s from 0,8w was open why??? ho :-Nooo

Hi f.mateus
I had this problem with some 0,8w HD channels.
You have to go back to firmware 1.00.11 (Google for it) and when you have installed it all HD channels on 0.8w open perfectly :)

cymbeline

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hdci2000
My Location
suffolk
hi folks, wondered if anyone had a solution for my itv hd prob, i'm sure its something stupid i'm doing. I've done a search for 11426h 2/3 etc re post 177 and the hummy comes up with no channels found, yet i can quite happily watch bbc hd and other freesat channels. also where in the menu is the facility to copy channels or do u have to use formula for this. any help much appreciated
happy new year

Steve

f.mateus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HP
My Location
PORTUGAL
Hi friends I`ve got it working already, after more than six mounths, finally itv hd is working in my humax 2000 hdci, thankyou jem and all the friends than drove me for I do it ! well now I´m more afraid to load the 1.00.11 softwere to view the rest of the HD channels from 0.8w the ones I´ve only black screen, normally at the end of the year it sorts a new Humax softwere, so I wait some more time, if it dont arrives in some days I will try to do it, but after I dont know if all the items of the softwere will works well, as now with a 1.00.16, apart from this particulary point, with some of this 0.8w HD channels...
thankyou very much all my friends for this lovely help, and in some days, if dont sort a new soft, I will try the 1.00.11 version to get the rest of the HD´s, as ofcourse a HD reciever is to get as many HD`s as we can !!!
a good new years eve and a underfull 2009 for every friends from this nice forum. :cool:
mateus.

costeta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000.
COre 2 Quad PC
My Location
Northamptonshire
Hi, I have followed the instructions to get ITV HD on my HDCI2000 to the letter and only get a black screen.
I firstly downloaded Version 16 firmware. I was on Version 7.
I could not find 11426 H 2/3 on Astra 2 but found it on Astra 1 and successfully saved Brit Shorts.
I uploaded the channel file into formula and deleted Brit Shorts after noting its provider and transponder.
I copied BBC HD and changed the name to ITV HD. I changed the settings to :
SID: 0
PMT PID: 8192
VPID: 3401
APID: 3402
PCR: 3401
SUBTITLE PID: 0
TELETEXT PID: 8192
I then changed the provider to Arqiva and the transponder to 11425(=)27500.
I then saved and downloaded.
ITV HD appears OK in HD Channels page
I have gone through the process 4/5 times and still get a black screen when an ITV HD should be transmitting having checked the programme schedule.
Can anyone help
Thanks

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
Yesterday wasn't a good day as ITV HD wasn't sending it's usual not available message whenever I looked. I didn't check when scheduled programmes were.

To get ITV HD you need to add the right transponder, to do this I scanned for Shorts TV frequency with a scan of ASTRA 2 11426(or try 11428 as per Lyngsat) H 2/3. It won't work without this.

I then copied the BBC HD entry then renamed it ITV HD then changed the transponder entry (right click over BBC frequency) to the Shorts TV 11426 (or try 11428 as per Lyngsat) H 2/3. Then change SID to 0 V PID 3401 Audio 3402 PMT 3400 PCR 3401 I just left the text and subtitle settings as BBc HD as I don't know better!

It does work if you actually follow ALL the instructions!
Jem

costeta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000.
COre 2 Quad PC
My Location
Northamptonshire
Jem, thanks for the reply. I have tried to follow ALL the instructions but failed at the first hurdle. I'm a complete novice so bear with the detail.
I go to menu, then installation, then search channels. I set the antenna to Astra 2, Universal, Auto, Disable. I then look down the drop down list for the transponder and 11426 (H) 27500 2/3 is nowhere to be found. It does have 11428 (H) 22000 5/6 (I don't understand what your mean by as per Lyngsat?) but when I search on this transponder setting no channels are found. However if I set the Antenna to Astra 1, Universal, Auto, Disable and then click the drop down transponder list it does have 11426 (H) 27500 2/3 and when I search on this it does find Brit shorts???????
This is what I did originally and followed the rest of the instructions to the letter.
Thanks
Regards

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.
Costeta
You need to user define the transponder when you're doing the search (It's at the bottom of the list -or look at the manual). That's why we are going through the add Shorts TV process to get the right values on the list to use later with the BBC HD setting amended for ITV HD. You can only check if your successful at the moment when ITV HD is actually showing something.

Keep trying! (or just load a premade list mine is above but Llew has posted more recent and comprehensive versions).
Jem

costeta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000.
COre 2 Quad PC
My Location
Northamptonshire
Jem,
many thanks. I did not appreciate there was a user definable option for the transponder. I've now found Brit shorts on Astra 2, Transponder 11426 (H) 27500 2/3 and saved it to the Humax. I've uploaded the channel file to my PC with formula and identified the Brit short provider as Arqiva and the transponder as 11425 (=) 27500 and recorded this before deleting the Brit short line.
I then copied BBC HD which was line 280 to line 281 and changed its name to ITV HD. I then changed the provider to Arqiva and the transponder to 11425 (=) 27500.
I then went to the top of the screen and changed the settings to:
SID = 0
PMT PID = 3400 (a pevious poster had said this should be 8192)
VPID = 3401
APID = 3402
PCR PID = 3401
SUBTITLES PID = left as BBC HD setting
TELETEXT PID = left as BBC HD setting
I then saved to a new file name and closed the program. I then re-opened formula and opened the file to allow it to calculate. Then downloaded to the HDCI 2000. The ITV HD appears in the HD listing OK.

All I need to do now is wait for the next scheduled ITV HD Programme which is Wild at Heart at 8.30 pm - 9.30 pm on Sunday 11th Jan to see if its worked.

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.
Just at the moment (20.50 Thursday) it is showing the black screen again with "This service is unavailable"
If you want to test it out.
Jem

costeta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000.
COre 2 Quad PC
My Location
Northamptonshire
I did try it earlier and have tried it again just now 9.25 pm and all I get is a black screen with no text at all. Clearly doesn't sound good if you are seeing the message.

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.
Read your post more carefully. No one said to delete Brit Shorts!

The right transponder is the one you found 11426 not 11425.

Back to the PC I'm afraid!
Or try the uploaded list stored on this forum and customise it for yourself.
Jem

costeta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000.
COre 2 Quad PC
My Location
Northamptonshire
Jem,
I think I've cracked it. I went back through the thread and found a post by DISEK. When he found Brit shorts he found the transponder as 11426 (H) 27500 not the 11425 (H) 27500 that mine shows. So I've just changed my my ITV HD transponder to 11426 (H) 27500 and downloaded and I can now see the ITV HD message "This service is currently unavailable".
Its looking good!!!!
Thanks for your help and I'll let you know how it goes on Sunday when we get the next ITV HD transmission.
Regards
Terry

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.
Did we post at the same time?

Yes I saw your error - I don't know where 11425 came from - no one mentioned to use that.

Your previous post showed the right transponder when you did the search. I assumed (wrongly!) that when you started using 11425 it was a typo.

Never mind and glad you cracked it!
Jem

costeta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000.
COre 2 Quad PC
My Location
Northamptonshire
Jem,

thanks. The wrong setting came when I right clicked on Brit shorts. But as you say never mind. Funny though since Thursday I can no longer see the out of service message on the ITV HD channel. I'm hoping that they are not transmitting it and not that I've now got problem again. I'll find out on Sunday ay 8.30 pm.

costeta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI 2000.
COre 2 Quad PC
My Location
Northamptonshire
Jem,
Success. I'm now watching ITV HD in all its glory. Fantastic quality. Pity the programmes are currently so few and far between but bodes well for the future.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Terry

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cheshire.
You're welcome!
Jem

cymbeline

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hdci2000
My Location
suffolk
Hi All, Another success here re itv HD, for anyone still struggling check your signal strengh, my dish was slighly off and although i could receive BBC hd no prob, itv is obviously a weaker signal. A bit of tweaking of the dish and bingo, can't believe its taken me so long to spot the problem.

regards

Steve