ITV HD on Nabilo BH 0.6

healeydave

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IT: 1 x iMax 27" Quad Core, 2 x iMac 24" (running OSX & OSX Server) 1 x Macbook Air
AV: MacMini Plex Media Centre, SpearNZB Episode Downloader, DM500, DM8000
My Location
uk
I had recently added these settings to a CubeRevo/IPBox so could almost remember them off the top of my head and despite this I struggled last night to get them to work on my DM8000.

I started watching the England match and thought damn, I should have added ITVHD. Remembering the settings almost, I thought it would only take a few minutes. As a result I missed all but the last 10 minutes of the game changing settings, rebooting etc.

The problem is I had all the right settings, but the dreambox seems to be really temperamental in whether it takes them or not!!

Making small changes in DreamEdit to things like the bouquets / favorites seem to work fine with a restart of Enigma, but I think the reason I struggled to get picture & sound working at the same time was because the box needed a deep restart.

Of-course, deep restart takes ages so you have to wait to find out the result before you can make another change, ftp it back accross and restart all over again.

Ironically, when I first put the settings in, I put all the vpid & apid etc in all the right places from remembering doing it recently on the cuberevo but restarting enigma didn't work. I then proceeded to follow differing suggestions from web searches before working out that the changes weren't necessarily taking without a deep restart of physical power off!

So this might help people struggling in the future, you may be doing it right, just make sure you power the box off to be sure!

paxeaxe23

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Elgato EyeTV 310
Dreambox 800 HD
iMac 2.4GHz 24" (Alu)
My Location
Germany (duesseldorf)
Hi! I'm new here, so please excuse my rather basic questions.

I see the Likra settings under "Green Panel -> Nabilosat E2 Downloads Manager -> Latest 10 uploads" There are two settings there at the moment - 12th June motor and 30 May DualFeed!"

I am using Nabilo BH0.10 and using my DB 800 HD with my Sky UK card and only have one Satellite feed. I can edit files on my iMac using Transit FTP or in a terminal.

Questions: Which if any of the above mentioned likra setting should I download If neither where exactly do I find the one I need?

I tried the other day downloaded the dualfeed settings, andinstalled them, but my Skycard didn't work after doing this, so I had to re-flash and start over. Is there a way I can avoid this, or perhaps I just need to do things in a different order when starting from scratch?

Any help gratefully and eagerly received.

Thanks

Francis