• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Iwant conax!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Afraid that you may have a bit of a wait Kungen, with even the dreamcards now not working, it would appear that the new card issue from Canal+ has remedied the lapse in their security.

From the sound of reports elsewhere, the return of decrypted channels is by no means a guaranteed thing, best advice if it is your only source of viewing, either move your dish to another bird, buy a motor, or buy a subscription card. The later is the only guaranteed solution to continued viewing.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
There are still some old subscriber cards which are receiving full key updates automatically, so nothing fundamental has been changed by CD. There are tools available to partially read-out the memory contents of those cards, but the question is whether those with the presumed (non-public) MK-extraction tool will make it (or any extracted keys) public.

2old

P

PipiSATTV

I wonder if this wasn't just a publicity stunt by CD.
To give us a couple of months of free prewiev and then......???
:eek: :(

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Penta cards do exist and reliable sources state that they are working on Conax (though the promised Cryptoworks function is apparently still a few weeks away).
Trouble is, the card's contents are not accessible, and the script for loading the card is encrypted.

I think Alan Reeks (infamous Dreamcard vendor) is behind the Pentacard. In any event, it's just as protected as a Dreamcard, or indeed an original subscriber card (may even be the same chipset).

2old