For Sale Jaeger supermount SMR-1224 H-H motor Brand New in Box

Spiff

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM-5402HD M3 C1+ Super+
Primesat VBox
2 x Actuators
Precision 1.3m Prime Focus Dish & mount.
InvertoTwin Black Pro C120

Amiko Viper4K
Primesat VBox
2 Actuators
Precision 1.5m Prime Focus Dish & mount
Titanium C1W-PLL C Band

Seven Computers : )
Two Davis Vantage Pro Weather stations
One Waldbeck Weather Station
My Location
Mullion Cove Cornwall
Good evening from Mullion Cove Cornwall.

Jaeger supermount SMR-1224 H-H motor

Brand New still wrapped in box.

I purchased it last year but was fortunate soon after to obtain two large dishes with mounts and jacks.

Also it is way too nice to expose to the salty air in Mullion Cove : )

There is a metal plate with it that is to improve the strength which will require fitting.

The unit can of course be used as it is.

£350 plus carriage, sorry it is this price but it is what I paid for it.

Used ones fetch quite a lot, so given its quality and the years they last : )

Plus how often does a new one come up ?

Alanna said I could just keep it, but it is a shame not to see it make someone happy.

That's my sales pitch done : )

God Bless Spiff
 
Hi - I gave £210.00 for a brand new boxed one of these over 5 years ago .... seemed a bit costly at the time, but they are such a good motor ..... I have no regrets.:)
 
Hi - I gave £210.00 for a brand new boxed one of these over 5 years ago .... seemed a bit costly at the time, but they are such a good motor ..... I have no regrets.:)
I paid £100 just over 10 years ago for a brand newie, still going strong on my Precision dish..
They fetch very good money these days..
 
On the second-hand market price always depends on seller's willing to get rid of his stuff and buyer's readiness to pay. Of course you newer know, sometimes you can get real bargains.
 
I paid £100 just over 10 years ago for a brand newie, still going strong on my Precision dish..
They fetch very good money these days..

Good morning from an overcast Mullion Cove Cornwall, thank you for the input.

They are a very well made piece of equipment and unlike our first video recorder over £4oo in 1979 will hold their value : )

The number of new ones out there must be low by now, not sure when they were first produced ?

Thought I would offer it to you gentlemen first before listing it on eBay, their charges as rather high as well. : )

God Bless Spiff
 
No doubt it is very good antenna-mover. It might happen that you will sell it on e-bay right away after you list it for sale. But also possible that nobody will bid on it at all. Good luck anyway.
 
Thank you I will leave it here for a while.

God Bless Spiff
 
I would like to buy your Jaeger supermount SMR-1224 H-H motor .

I could pay by PayPal. Please let me know how much P+P would be. Near Plymouth .
Good afternoon Thank you for your message.

Alanna is just checking the postage and insurance.

Hope the weather is brighter with you very dull and raining

I will get back to you shortly. God Bless Spiff : )
 
@Spiff , can you show us a picture of the extra plate ?
 
Good afternoon Thank you for your message.

Alanna is just checking the postage and insurance.

Hope the weather is brighter with you very dull and raining

I will get back to you shortly. God Bless Spiff : )
I would like to buy your Jaeger supermount SMR-1224 H-H motor .

I could pay by PayPal. Please let me know how much P+P would be. Near Plymouth .

Hallo Renibacterium,

By Parcel Force 48 it weights 13.58kg so 15kg

Postage £23.14 which includes £100 Insurance to bring it to full cove an extra £10.80

So Total Postage cost with full insurance cover would be £33.94

By Parcel Force 24 Total Postage cost with full insurance cover would be £38.44.

48 hour delivery cost £350 plus £33.94 Total cost £383.94

24 hour delivery cost £350 plus £38.44 Total cost £388.44

If it turned out to be less we would refund : )

Paying by PayPay will be fine if you would kindly select the option of paying a friend, that way we will not incur any PayPal charges.

If you are not familiar with that option just email us : )

I have requested it once before and the gentleman did not understand and landed us with PaPay charges : )

If you should wish to proceed we will post on Monday for you.

Alannas PayPal address is removed thank you private message sent : )

There is an underscore between eBay and sales

It is not a business address just one we use if I sell any of my vintage radio collection or satellite bits : )

God Bless Spiff ( Allen and Alanna )
 
Last edited:
Hallo Renibacterium,

By Parcel Force 48 it weights 13.58kg so 15kg

Postage £23.14 which includes £100 Insurance to bring it to full cove an extra £10.80

So Total Postage cost with full insurance cover would be £33.94

By Parcel Force 24 Total Postage cost with full insurance cover would be £38.44.

48 hour delivery cost £350 plus £33.94 Total cost £383.94

24 hour delivery cost £350 plus £38.44 Total cost £388.44

If it turned out to be less we would refund : )

Paying by PayPay will be fine if you would kindly select the option of paying a friend, that way we will not incur any PayPal charges.

If you are not familiar with that option just email us : )

I have requested it once before and the gentleman did not understand and landed us with PaPay charges : )

If you should wish to proceed we will post on Monday for you.

Alannas PayPal address is Mod note: do not post E-mail addresses in open forum
There is an underscore between eBay and sales

It is not a business address just one we use if I sell any of my vintage radio collection or satellite bits : )

God Bless Spiff ( Allen and Alanna )
Thankyou for that, I have now sent a private message to the gentleman.

I have removed the hyperlink God Bless Spiff
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Martin,

All received Thank you very much.

We will post the motor on Monday.

I will message you as soon as we return from the Post Office.

Mullion Post Office sadly closed today so will have to drive to one on the Lizard.

Hopefully we will have at least a Post Office counter soon, the Co-op has purchased the old building for a supermarket and has promised to intergrate one.

It is good to see the Jaeger will be used and not sitting on a shelf in our radio manual library : )

Good Luck God Bless Spiff Allen and Alanna
 
Good evening from Mullion Cove Cornwall.

Jaeger supermount SMR-1224 H-H motor

Brand New still wrapped in box.

I purchased it last year but was fortunate soon after to obtain two large dishes with mounts and jacks.

Also it is way too nice to expose to the salty air in Mullion Cove : )

There is a metal plate with it that is to improve the strength which will require fitting.

The unit can of course be used as it is.

£350 plus carriage, sorry it is this price but it is what I paid for it.

Used ones fetch quite a lot, so given its quality and the years they last : )

Plus how often does a new one come up ?

Alanna said I could just keep it, but it is a shame not to see it make someone Happy.

That's my sales pitch done : )

God Bless Spiff
NOW SOLD THANK YOU SPIFF
 
Back
Top