Join Today. SatsUK Premier- Fantasy Football league

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't forget to make any changes to your teams this morning.:)

Done mine, but due to the site being down last week just before the deadline, had to use my wildcard today to get rid of four unavailable players.:-ohcrap

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
I predict I'll be having a few bad weeks - 3 Chelsea players in my team (they're not playing) and I'm away from the Internet for 3 weeks :-doh!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Might be worth considering using your wildcard.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
I try to save that for Christmas when all the players are broken.. :)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I normally do the same, but unfortunately had no choice last week. I also have three Chelsea players and a Reading player, so in a similar position.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Im not bottom

:eek:

Ok I'll say it now - my aim for the season is to not to finish bottom :D

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
Hope it's not too late to enter, have put in da code so will see how we go

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Not at all mate, welcome to this year's league, in fact the way I'm going at the moment, you should be able to catch me up in a couple of weeks. :-rofl2

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
Thanks , had only just noticed you had a. league, it gives a bit of interest .

All the best

Pete

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
rolfw said:
Might be worth considering using your wildcard.

I was very tempted to do just that but resisted and lost a few points instead, but glad to report a successful week for a change, from 9th to 3rd in no time at all....but can I stay there

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Bad week for me, 24 points having previously had to swap out Reading and Chelsea players to get a full team costing me points, then the week before my Sunderland and Reading players not playing. oh well, the season is yet young.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yet another bad week, can't win at the moment, swapped out DeFoe for Van Persie and Van Persie is on the bench for most of the match, what's worse is that I'd made Van Persie captain and then DeFoe scores two at Reading.:-ohcrap

De Gea my goalie doesn't play and my replacement Friedel, who up to the last couple of minutes was on six points for a clean sheet, then lets one in from my team Reading, so lose another 4 points. :-ohcrap:-ohcrap

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I know the feeling Rolf I went from hero to zero in one week, now fifth after managing a woeful 28 points and my captain supplying all of two of those...................

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Well as it happened, nearly everyone had a bad week, so not too much harm done.:)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
rolfw said:
Well as it happened, nearly everyone had a bad week, so not too much harm done.:)

waddya mean you got 45 points :confused

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I know, that's why I said not much harm done, but on a normal week 45 points would not be particularly good. I posted the original post before the Everton v Newcastle match, which went reasonably well for me.:)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Well that was a better week. :) Up to third, leapfrogging my Arch opponent Topper.:)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Whilst Rolf is heading up, Ive started my annual slide towards the bottom of the league :-rofl2

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
rolfw said:
Well that was a better week. :) Up to third, leapfrogging my Arch opponent Topper.:)

It will not be a contest much longer after yet another dismal week :-ohcrap

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Midlands
Added Berbatov to my squad earlier in the week only to find out today that he is now injured until end of October. And i thought it was such a good deal at the time . Baaa