Jtag

kevy

Reaction score
Has anyone got any detailed instructions how to Jtag as this is all new to me. I have to Jtag a Kaon KTSC-570 but I am sure any instructions for the 570 range will be similar. I also have a Cas Interface 3, can I use this in the process?

Many thanks in anticipation.:-doh!

jphili

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Twin monoblock and twin LNB on 80cm transparant dish rigged for twin reception from HB Astra 1 and 2 + TopField TF 7700 HDPVR + TwinHan VisionDTV
My Location
BE
Have you had a look at the CAS3 user manual?
Does the Kaon-Extreme description match what you find inside your box?

kevy

Reaction score
jphili said:
Have you had a look at the CAS3 user manual?
Does the Kaon-Extreme description match what you find inside your box?

Many thanks for the reply. The user manual for the CAS3 says that it is equipped to Jtag Dreambox, Manhattan, Xtreme and Nextwave receivers but not Kaon. Where do I find the Kaon-Extreme description to find the similarities as I can kind of see where youi are going with this.

jphili

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Twin monoblock and twin LNB on 80cm transparant dish rigged for twin reception from HB Astra 1 and 2 + TopField TF 7700 HDPVR + TwinHan VisionDTV
My Location
BE
Strange, the version I have features an image marked Kaon-Extreme.
Kaon, Extreme, Sunny: what's in a name really. The last two are often (if not always) just 'OEM' version of the first. But between one model and the next, a JTAG connector might be present or not. Other Kaon models have it, but I didn't (have to) look for that type of connector last time I opened my box.