Just Acquired A 1.2M Channel Master

It's just a shame the jaeger 1224 motor isn't available anymore, much easier setup I thought over polar mount.
 
After a lot of hard work and still plenty more to do, I am about ready for burying the cables,

after the conduit idea suggestions I have come up with an idea, I will post pictures when i install the pipe, this is the stage i am at today.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3570.webp
    DSCN3570.webp
    110.6 KB · Views: 137
Train you skills in metal detection of history artifacts :-clap
 
RimaNTSS said:
Train you skills in metal detection of history artifacts :-clap
hey rima, my skills on them subjects are far better than my satellite hobby :-). here is one of my finds, its a irish Viking hanging bowl mount found by me here in the uk, extremely rare and its probably the only full one of its kind,
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3484.webp
    DSCN3484.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 104
Very impressed by your find there Martin. A great hobby you (also) have.
 
Back
Top