just got one and need help

G

guest user

hi, i shoved it in my reciever and it detects it but it doesnt descramble anything should i have a card to slot in it? the man said i didnt have to have one for use at 19.2 also the software details are h/w 1.5 sw:MR 1.051 loader: 1.0 if thats any help , also where do i get the codes?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What are you trying to watch Modern?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I wouldn't have thought that there was much left on 19.2E, you'd be far better moving your dish round to 30W.

G

guest user

i was thinking on getting i dish setup at 30w what stuff is on there is there movies with english sound tracks and sport?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yep.

Have a look in the What's On forum, there should be some listings for Hispasat