- My Satellite Setup
- TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
- My Location
- Scottish Borders
Not really since they're using different bands, I have read the Lo can be modified in the Soarsat LNB's to work but never read any clear instructions.Captain Jack said:Wouldn't be just be able to remove a depolariser plate from inside the LNB to convert it to linear?
Oh I just had a flashback to the good old days when you needed three or more LNBs to cover a whole band and OMTs to stick them all together. I even had some LNBs that looked a bit like those. It's like we're starting again with this new band.2night said:hoi,
://actox.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/actox/actox/product.pl?n=Actox-ALAX-Ka-Band-External-Reference-LNB&com=Description&SelCat=22&SelSubCat=29&SelManuf=&row=5&page=1&Id=275
I was fairly old then when when I started to learn it all from my what sat mags at 14 years old. ;) The biggest problem was finding the pocket money to buy those damn expensive 1.2dB LNBs and figuring out how to connect them all up before diseqc was invented... fun times.Hixxy1 said:Was thinking exactly the same Timo. Like the old days trying to pick up feeds and other channels that needed different LO freq lnbs. I was only about 10 at the time but completely understood by educating myself reading the wotsat mags![]()