Kazam mobile phone issue annoying

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
I bought a basic Kazam mobile phone from a local market. It's cost me £35. I know I was ripped off because it's really only worth about £12.

But it was the only place where I could get a phone quick enough as my old phone failed on me all of a sudden and I needed to make phone calls.

Six weeks later the battery died on the Kazam phone. I bought another battery but that also died 2 weeks later, so I bought another battery. Then three weeks ago, the video recorder (Camera) on the phone stopped working.

I'd like a replacement phone but the guy in the mall didn't give me a receipt, and now he's no longer operating in the mall.

So I emailed Kazam and told them my problem. They sent out a regular 'we'll be back in touch in two working days'.

THAT was two weeks ago. :mad: Looks like they don't want to know.

Any advice please. Thanks. :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Cut your losses & buy a decent brand cheapie from somewhere like your local Tesco Extra store!

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Ha ha, I thought about that, but then again why should they get away with selling rubbish products and then also not replying? :)

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Yes, sadly the despised emporium of capitalistic decadence does those things rather well.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you have a twitter account you could give their Customer Services twitter account some grief I guess.

Or if you are on the Book of Faces then have a look at "Kazam UK"

In both cases companies tend not to like open criticism but will sometimes engage where they wont reply to individual email so as to preserve their reputation.

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
I think I once read that if you paid by credit card you could still do something ?.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Moral of the story: Don't buy something new from the bloke on't market... :-rofl2

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Yeah, thanks, I will follow up all those options. Ta, mac - asphalt! :D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I bought a basic Kazam mobile phone from a local market. It's cost me £35. I know I was ripped off because it's really only worth about £12.
Six weeks later the battery died on the Kazam phone. I bought another battery but that also died 2 weeks later, so I bought another battery. Then three weeks ago, the video recorder (Camera) on the phone stopped working.

I'd like a replacement phone but the guy in the mall didn't give me a receipt, and now he's no longer operating in the mall.

I wonder what the reason for his departure could be ?

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East