Kenny Everett

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
How could you not like his sense of humour, I like this one where he solves any possible parking problems

[TUBE]ecsEAXNlfv0[/TUBE]

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
All done in the best possible taste.

:D

Park Royal

My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
I second that mhku, another comic greatly missed.
Parky

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
With all radio shows you want the music not the JC, but with Kenny he was always the best part of the show, funny and entertaining.

Sadly missed but not forgotten, thanks for the laugh's Kenny.

Saturlight

My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Sorry, he never made me laugh. I never thought of him as a comedian anyway. He was a pioneering DJ in the 1960s, and he has to be given credit for that.

But his radio shows looked old hat by the mid 1970s. Adrian Juste was doing better then.

I never found Kenny's TV series funny at all.

Just MY opinion. :)