keymaster prob's

W

whippet

My Location
Haverhill
I bought a baby keymaster programmer about a year ago but up 2 now never realy had the chance 2 use it. now I have the time I dont know how 2.
my sat system is a motorised 1mtr dish with a echo D2510IP with via embedded.
Can anyone help.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hi Whippet

Speaking from memory and from postings on this forum, I believe Keymaster stopped producing programmers around 1998. Millenium produced some software for the Keymasters but (and this needs confirming) I don't think you can program funcards with the keymaster.

If you want to get into programming funcards as well as gold and silver, you might consider purchasing the Elvis programmer. Costs £45 including serial lead, software and a gold card.

That's what I did but, as others will tell you, there are alternatives but I do believe they will be more expensive.

nobbly

nobbly

My Location
Not in UK
If you want to upgrade your VXmulti why don't you buy it from the makers. VXTOOLS

http://www.vxtools.com

there upgrade from VxMulti (Mode 7) to Vx4Fun Spec is only £11.69 .

W

whippet

My Location
Haverhill
Thanks for the info I shall invest in a Elvis