Keys via remote control

haggag

Reaction score
I have found an excellent little program called: Downloader 2.5
Whenever any of the encryption codes change, I connect to the Internet and run Downloader 2.5. In a few seconds all the changed channel keys are downloaded :) .

My only problem is how to use the downloaded keys to update my CAM using the remote control )(-red .

I accidently learned that when I receive the Polsat 13E Nagra Key "***********************", I would use the remote control to enter "**********************" instead. I don't know why, but it works. However, I have no clue on how to enter the other Nagra,Seca, Viaccess, and Conax codes using my remote control. Can anybody explain/help pleeeeeeease.

Ossama Haggag

Keys removed by admin, please observe the rules.

vieira

Reaction score
Can you tell me please where I can get this Downloader 2.5
Thank You
haggag said:
Whenever any of the encryption codes change, I connect to the Internet and run Downloader 2.5. In a few seconds all the changed channel keys are downloaded :) .

My only problem is how to use the downloaded keys to update my CAM using the remote control )(-red .

I accidently learned that when I receive the Polsat 13E Nagra Key "**************************", I would use the remote control to enter "***********************" instead. I don't know why, but it works. However, I have no clue on how to enter the other Nagra,S*ca, Viaccess, and Conax codes using my remote control. Can anybody explain/help pleeeeeeease.

Ossama Haggag

Moschino

Reaction score
you can get this downloader 2.5 from here mate

_http://download.skystar2.cz/default.asp?str=sou&s=46

i just downloaded it gonna see whats it all about

haggag

Reaction score
Thanks to all who have viewed my original post. But, doesn't anyone have a reply to my simple query regarding how to enter the codes for various encryption systems via remote control? For Nagra, I enter 700 100 xxxxx. But what about the remaining Viaccess, Seca, Mediaguard, etc...?

Best Regards to all,
Dr. Ossama Haggag

aries

Reaction score
can u get the abs-cbn new key with that too..

more power

mtiqbal

Reaction score
I think Hex-Decimal convertion is involved. Since both keys are not visible so I can not make it sure. Do you know Hex-Decimal convertion?.

patrick

Reaction score
i've just tried a new receiver from ICE, you can key in the codes in Hex on RC - clears quicker than MR. press help button and key numbers to update it.

warpchild

Reaction score
Hi all,
First thing i have to say is that this forum is great,keep it up guys.
I would like to know how can i convert the hex to remote keys with a kind of software,and secondly is it possible to enter seca keys by remote?

nhf11sa

Reaction score
Hi All.
I hope someone can help me find S/W for My Arion AF-8100ci or wher i could
find some websites with Arion S/W

Thanks

KeithD

Reaction score
My Location
Hyde, Greater Manchester. U.K.
haggag said:
Thanks to all who have viewed my original post. But, doesn't anyone have a reply to my simple query regarding how to enter the codes for various encryption systems via remote control? For Nagra, I enter 700 100 xxxxx. But what about the remaining Viaccess, Seca, Mediaguard, etc...?

Best Regards to all,
Dr. Ossama Haggag
Try the sientific calculater from Windows.
Press the HEX button and enter the 2 hex digits.
Then press the DEC button and read off the converted numbers.
You may have to put in leading zero's

Keith

haggag

Reaction score
ash7aq said:
I found a trojan in this software by my antivirus programme
Yes, downloader 2.5 has a virus in it. My NAV discovered it also. There is another program for updating the keys via the Internet, but I cannot remeber its name. Could anyone help?

svpmohan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Multi Lnb dish, pointed to Astra1 &2, Hotbird and 23°.Dreambox and one FTE receiver.
My Location
Belgium
The downloader has a virus, do you know any better one?I know how to update the keys with the remote control. If you still need send me a mail.
Thanks
haggag said:

I accidently learned that when I receive the Polsat 13E Nagra Key "***********************", I would use the remote control to enter "**********************" instead. I don't know why, but it works. However, I have no clue on how to enter the other Nagra,S*ca, Viaccess, and Conax codes using my remote control. Can anybody explain/help pleeeeeeease.

Ossama Haggag

Keys removed by admin, please observe the rules.

mani

Reaction score
Hi every body,
i can tell about the using of the remote control entry for different enc sys.
First u need to know some cheat code of the Rc"remot cntrl" buttons for your type of reciever specially when it's an embedded decr sys. Secondly you should have to know the indent of the hex code will be entered and also, its index.Indent will be 6 digits number, index is 2 digits number, and the hex code to be modified.Last thing is to save your changes and use the codes.

kyklopas

Reaction score
I would like to learn how to punch in keys in Humax 5400 using the remote control.What software is needed to get the keys and step by step instruction.Until now i am using funcard 2 and 6-1 files.My humax has ToH3.1.

sammi60

Reaction score
can any one help decode multivsion and xxl on g-guard receiver?

MaxPlus9300

Reaction score
Please tell me where should I download the downloader to. In my PC hardware of the Satellite reciever....? Thanks ..... this for Dr. Ossama Haggad