Keys via remote control

DJBOSS

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to enter keys with remote control on starsat SR-X3100CU Super...thanx

bigcharlie

Reaction score
hi guys

where i can get this downloader 2.5 n what is the procedure to use it

thanks

mo1965

Reaction score
hi guys,

The Downloader you are talking about is by a polish guy named kuba durl and it is in its 2.8 version now for wxp.
You can find by googling for downloader 2.8 wer (wer is polish for ver.I think)
sorry i don't have the full link now.
all keys will be hex howver I think you can save the file onec downloaded as softcam file which is in bin i think!

flight1088

Reaction score
downloader 2.x is good for key location,but the problem is we have to change keys everytime the keys are changed, if we can have the automatic upgrade files with which we don t have to worry about the new keys and just sitting there waiting for the programmes come back automaticly. hope some guys who can provide the automatica upgrade files of dream tv from nagila2 at 146 E.thanks a lot .

cheers

haggag said:
I have found an excellent little pro
gram called: Downloader 2.5
Whenever any of the encryption codes change, I connect to the Internet and run Downloader 2.5. In a few seconds all the changed channel keys are downloaded :) .

My only problem is how to use the downloaded keys to update my CAM using the remote control )(-red .

I accidently learned that when I receive the Polsat 13E Nagra Key "***********************", I would use the remote control to enter "**********************" instead. I don't know why, but it works. However, I have no clue on how to enter the other Nagra,S*ca, Viaccess, and Conax codes using my remote control. Can anybody explain/help pleeeeeeease.

Ossama Haggag

Keys removed by admin, please observe the rules.

longstockings

Satellite Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.tm9100.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500 CI+
80cm Polycarbnate Dish
0.3db Universal LNB
Moteck Digipower Motor
My Location
Totnes, Devon 50.4320N, 3.6690W

Alan Pee

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone looking for the hex to decimal converter software can get it at the matrix cam official site, www.matrixcam.com and browse carefully.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

jochuky

Reaction score
hello pal,pls can u help me with new keys irdeto and nagra,i am using strong reciever model 4000 with 1.8m dish,pls i will be glad if u do,mostly nilesat and hispasat.you can send me and email to my box lovedats4real@yahoo.com.
Whenever any of the encryption codes change, I connect to the Internet and run Downloader 2.5. In a few seconds all the changed channel keys are downloaded :) .

My only problem is how to use the downloaded keys to update my CAM using the remote control )(-red .

I accidently learned that when I receive the Polsat 13E Nagra Key "***********************", I would use the remote control to enter "**********************" instead. I don't know why, but it works. However, I have no clue on how to enter the other Nagra,S*ca, Viaccess, and Conax codes using my remote control. Can anybody explain/help pleeeeeeease.

Ossama Haggag

Keys removed by admin, please observe the rules.[/QUOTE]

lucky boy

Reaction score
Please I'm beginner and need help

Please help me how to enter codes in StarSat SR-X200 CI Plus i have downloader 2.8
and i could get the keys but i cant use them
please help me how to enter codes in this reciever
also
must i convert hex into decimal before i enter codes ?

i don't ask for how to convert i can do this but just for learn :cool:

i have no cams can i use these keys for reciever ?

My email is luckyboy7420@yahoo.com

haleti

Reaction score
is there any one who can help and advise how to enter the codes through the remote and were to find the codes.

i have STARSAT SR-X650 Ci and i tried to input some codes but no results...

please advise,

if you can not answer here please send e-mail to haleti@hotmail.com or if there is any link to read about.