Kiosque problems

tirosh

My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
I am having problems with the Kiosque channels. I have an Echostar AD3600 with an Aston 1.05. I have programed my GW card using the secanix/GBOX files and although these channels open up they :
- close and open all the time
- image breaks up and then recovers again

Is anyone else having these problems? Is there a way of fixing it?

Tirosh.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Only thing i can suggest is to try a different file, I had problems with Kiosque initially, but find the Strsh files work well with my 1.03, but not always, i have sometimes had to change to the Beamer.

Rolf

tirosh

My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Thanks for the suggestion Rolf. Will give this a go.

As an aside I notice that the order of the providers is not the same in the different files. Does this make any difference? For example should Kiosque be in position x in a particular file?

Tirosh.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes Tirosh, I've read a couple of threads in NGs about that, but normally it's on the 3 in 1 cards. May be worthwhile trying a copy with it placed further up the pecking order.

Rolf

tirosh

My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Rolf,

I'll try a few combinations and let feedback what happens.

Tirosh.