Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
Have just been on the Digitalb link posted by Bigkenny and clicked on the top left hand toolbar (Faqja e pare), this takes you to the available packages. The 12month SuperSport card is 13000 leke this converts to 72 GBP, has anyone bought direct from this site (I dont speak Albanian) as it is the best price I've seen?

Malcolm

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It's unlikely that they will sell to anyone outside Albania, you will either need to buy from a third party, or get yourself an Albanian pen pal. :)

yaya

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 5620, 1m dish
My Location
Europe
Where is the cheapest place to buy a digitalb card?

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
yaya said:
Where is the cheapest place to buy a digitalb card?

google it man

bigkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo and Dreambox DM 518-S also a Technomate TM-6800HD using 1 metre dish with motor
My Location
North Wales
malcolm said:
Have just been on the Digitalb link posted by Bigkenny and clicked on the top left hand toolbar (Faqja e pare), this takes you to the available packages. The 12month SuperSport card is 13000 leke this converts to 72 GBP, has anyone bought direct from this site (I dont speak Albanian) as it is the best price I've seen?

Malcolm

I know I missed out on this as well :-(

Not sure if they (like a Sky card) will only send to a home in that country but worth a try

Driller_786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax ir-ace
hotbird
My Location
London
I have the TPS package on Hotbird, can someone tell me if they are showing live premiership games this season.

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
Driller_786 said:
I have the TPS package on Hotbird, can someone tell me if they are showing live premiership games this season.

looks like its c+france this year

have a look on vvv d0t liveonsat d0t c0m

garretthen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NOT SURE YET
My Location
co fermanagh
hi all.new here.Been reading with interest.Has anyone tried to get showtime in the uk yet?

bigkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo and Dreambox DM 518-S also a Technomate TM-6800HD using 1 metre dish with motor
My Location
North Wales
garretthen said:
hi all.new here.Been reading with interest.Has anyone tried to get showtime in the uk yet?

Size of Dish would be an issue

garretthen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NOT SURE YET
My Location
co fermanagh
bigkenny said:
Size of Dish would be an issue
I know size ain't gonna look pretty but i've heard reports of people being able to recieve it.if this is true I am game.well worth it I think

djc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020-S

88cm Triax Dish

1.8m Channel Master soon to be installed
My Location
Doncaster
garretthen said:
I know size ain't gonna look pretty but i've heard reports of people being able to recieve it.if this is true I am game.well worth it I think

Will let you know by the end of the week, as I am getting a 1.8m CM installed. I am prepared for this not being enough to get all the H channels, but should get most of them. A 2.4m is a no go for me.

Reading about this for the last month or so, it seems there are certain hotspots around the UK, the obvious ones being in the south east of the UK, where I think you would be pretty much certain with a 1.8m.

I will report back soon.

garretthen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NOT SURE YET
My Location
co fermanagh
djc said:
Will let you know by the end of the week, as I am getting a 1.8m CM installed. I am prepared for this not being enough to get all the H channels, but should get most of them. A 2.4m is a no go for me.

Reading about this for the last month or so, it seems there are certain hotspots around the UK, the obvious ones being in the south east of the UK, where I think you would be pretty much certain with a 1.8m.

I will report back soon.
thanks...look forward to hearing from you:-worship

jugnoo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ART
My Location
South East England

chinna

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 Metre Dish, Diseqc 1.2 Motorized H-H Motor, technomate 1500 CI+
My Location
UK
jugnoo said:
Guys here is spanner in the works,
i was just looking at LJ's website for fixtures and what channels are showing the games,
the 1st weekend of the premieship there are 5 3pm kick offs
digitalb are only showing 2games at 3pm

http://liveonsat.com/foot_english_a...t_yyyy=2007&end_dd=20&end_mm=10&end_yyyy=2007

is it worth it if they only show two 3pm games everyweek?

They are not on there at the moment. I think Max games you gonna get is 2 anyway. Art was just once in alife time.

conorg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD88 with Moteck 2100A motor. Dreambox 500S.
My Location
Co Down
The TV guide on the Premiere website confirms that Premier League matches will be broadcast in 16:9 this year.

bellaghy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 800hd
My Location
south derry
does anybody know where to buy one of the Canal plus scandanavia viewing cards and what the price i would expect to pay???
It appears to be one of the best options for quality and quanity of football

Cheers bp

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
Ok firstly i want to post here, people are asking the same questions and im going to sday something, you are asking about where to purchase cards yeah? you not heard of ebay or something?

Secondly you cannot depend on 1 broadcaster, you need multiple otherwise you will be stuck with the 2 or 3 games on a saturday.

I currently dont use any cards i use an emulator to drive it and i'm just praying that the encryption doesnt change before the start of the season, if it does then i'm screwed basically, if it doesnt change then i'd be very happy.

As for Canal plus i can currently get this service but if you want it legally then you will have to use a subscription card, im not sure if i'm allowed to post links on here due to advertising but anyways here is a list of places you can get cards and cams from:

alsat
hisat
satellite superstore
and of course EBAY or your other auction websites

all you have to do is look, i found these by looking, so theres no need to post the same thing 10 times asking "where can i get a digitalb card"

I googled the terms satellite cards and got hundreds of thousands of hits in seconds.

The price of cards also varies, you can get hold of fake cards if you know the right people but these often tend to only be a few quid cheaper than the real thing, some places have deals, others have offers you just got to take a look.

For people wanting a site for future reference hotukdeals is another good website, it's a link website to sites that have good deals on, i managed to get my dreambox for £98.99 from it which is what i use to receive channels such as premier and c+ using a software cam emulator.

The best receiver for cam's is probably the technomate ones though, simply because they are so simple to use so if you are just starting out id say get a technomate receiver that allows you to insert your own cam into it, probably a 1500ci model or something and then go from there, i dont actually have a technomate but a mate does and it's nowhere near as fiddly as the dreambox is.

Hope ive helped.

kebabinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500S
80cm dish
.2db lnb
Gemini 3.5
CCcam1.71
Sky netgear wireless router
zoom gameport ethernet adapter
satankeybundle + autoupdater
My Location
UK
Gutted. neighbours tree is blocking 16E. i used to have art sport, so decided to move my dish to 16E to get digitalb. Neighbours ridiculously large tree is in the way. Had to give sky £19 to upgrade to the sky sports package.Hopefully only for the short term though until the leaves fall off the tree, or someone goes out in the middle of the night with a chain saw.
I would like to point out that skys customer services are rubbish. they never ring you back and you have to be careful if you go for any of their "offers" as they never actually apply the offer and try to bill you the full price. they have done this too me twice.

zooma

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI2000, Technomate TM-6800 HD, 80cm Dish, Tosh HD DVD, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Netgear Media Streamer
My Location
NW England
Fox Turk TV on 33e & 42e, seems to be showing quite a lot of premiership football next season, according to the listing they are showing the Sky & Setanta games plus one 3pm game, and the best thing is its FTA:)

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
yeah but the question is which ones have english commentry?

i watched the first half of the shield yesterday on TV sport 1 on 30 west and it was in portugese but i know some on 30 west are in english i think.

Anybody know which ones have english commentry? if not it looks like ill have to stick with canal + and french or spanish commentry, premier with its dodgy german commentry or TV cabo with its portugese, i guess i could always stick the radio on though ;)

i canot seem to get turksat from here :( and i have an 80cm in the uk, i must of just missed out on it or something but thats not in english either is it on that satellite?