LNB SWITCHES FORCE 1122S

M

mrjoe90

HI CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE LNB SWITCHES I NEED TO HAVE 8 LNBS ON MY FORCE IT HAS DISEQC 1.2 I HAVE LINKED 2 GLOBALS TOGETHER AND THIS DID NOT WORK WHY :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
In what way have you linked them together, the best solution to your query is to use a positioner that operates on DiseqC 1.2, there are a couple about that work on 8 preset positions.

Rolf

M

mrjoe90

hi you are supposed to daisy chain them together IE 2-4s linked gives you 7 lnbs "casscaded" my dealer said i can link up to 37 lnbs
but lacked how to do it. other force owners are trying to do the same
thing as me as this is a feature on the force but you need a certain
switches to do this thanks
joe:)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hmmm, interesting concept Joe, but I'm having difficulty trying to work out how it would operate. For example, if you had a 4 way unit feeding another 4 way unit off outlet 1, to link to the second unit you would need to select outlet 1, how would the system then select anything other than outlet 1 on the second linked unit?

Rolf