Lost 11785V on 7W Nilesat 101

Robbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
11785V on 7W Nilesat 101


Hi,

Anyone else lost this please, was there yesterday, now got the whole transponder with no quaility?

Still getting 11938V & 11860V Ok (amongst others)

Robbo:)
 
OK with me Robbo.
 

Attachments

  • Capture_07122008_140816.webp
    Capture_07122008_140816.webp
    102.8 KB · Views: 74
Thanks Guys :)

Nope, Still not got it:confused:

I'm baffled now.

I'll have to go and check the dish.


edit:

Dish OK, Tried it on another receiver via the loopthrough and coming through fine.

Errm, not sure what to try now.:confused:


EDIT 2

Fixed it now,
Strange, Deleted the transponder and re-added it, and rescanned.

Never had to do that before.:)


Anyway, thanks for your postive reports, saved me from doubt.
 
Could someone check this again please?
 
down here too in north notts on 2.4m
 
I believe they're switching some transponders over to Nilesat 201, could be that?
 
Yes, it could, but hopefully not, can't see the change reported on kingofsat or lyngsat yet.
 
Just checked a few minutes ago and nothing on that transponder here either.
 
Yup, off the scale here...
 

Attachments

  • Capture_07292011_235840.webp
    Capture_07292011_235840.webp
    110.5 KB · Views: 47
Cheers guys, expect we'll find out soon enough what's happened to it.
 
No problems with any transponders on Nilesat here in Murcia Spain .Using a 1mt dish 70% signal quality on 11.785v 27500.
Most transponers 60+ signal quality. Lowest quality reading today is 50% on 12.226h 27500. But still a very clear picture.
Not aware of any changes at this end.Hope you all sort it out your end.
 
Not a lot we can do up here Dave, as has been said, possibly switched sats.
 
Llew said:
Not a lot we can do up here Dave, as has been said, possibly switched sats.

Good morning,

Frequency 11785 mhz V, SR 27500 and 11861 mhz V, SR 27498 as well as 11976 mhz V, SR 27500 moved to Nilesat 201 on the 27th of July.
Am receiving the said frequencies in Kenya via Nilesat 201..
 
Cheers Dave and kungu, not what I wanted to hear but oh well, at least we know now. Much appreciated.


Posted with my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Darn, I used to enjoy watching City7 TV. Thanks for posting. I also wondered why I wasn't getting it anymore.
 
Also explains an anomaly when I re-installed my TD110 last Friday!

Try 7W again tomorrow, using a different V TP.
 
Try for Bahrain TV (FTA) on 11823V, 27,500 5/6. Just checked and it's the strongest vertical for me. (Modesty forbids me listing my best horizontal TP LOL)
 
Size isn't everything, Pete.













What's that?



(Chuntering noises off)








Size is everything.
 
According to KoS 11862V & 11977V have switched over to Nilesat 201 as well..
 
Back
Top