Lost Bbc In Europe ???

N

nokev

If anyone has lost there BBC1 & 2 mail me and i will tell you how to get it back !!

STEVE

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There have been a couple of methods already disclosed on the forum Steve, is yours different from these Example? If you have something helpful, it might be a good idea to post it in open forum, then everyone can benefit.

iceman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.0m Motorised Channel Master + 4 fixed dish Amstrad_DRX890C
DM7020s,DM800se
UNOHM EP314 PROMAX TV Explorer
My Location
Kyrenia - NORTH CYPRUS
Originally posted by nokev
If anyone has lost there BBC1 & 2 mail me and i will tell you how to get it back !!

rolfw is right Steve,unless you are trying to collect mail addy's there is no reason why you shouldnt post your solution here.

iceman

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As we thought, Steve was trying to capitalise on people's misfortune and offering information which is available free on this and other forums, sorry matey no room for you here, this is free information exchange.

E-mail reply after request for help
Hi, As i am a sat technician, there will be a small charge of 15 euro´s for this infomation payable to my Paypal account, just log into www.payapl.com send the payment to moneygrabbingopportunist@hotmail.com and i will email you with information that you need to know

THANKS
STEVE

iceman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.0m Motorised Channel Master + 4 fixed dish Amstrad_DRX890C
DM7020s,DM800se
UNOHM EP314 PROMAX TV Explorer
My Location
Kyrenia - NORTH CYPRUS
why am i not surprised??O-Ha O-Ha O-Ha

pmcmill

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sunny España
Aye damn , I should have thought about that before posting a solution . That's me , always thinking about others . Hope this counts for my entry in the raffle :)

Dougpol

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can offer another perspective to this..

If Steve could find the time to travel down to my neck of the woods I am in the position to offer him a good old fashioned punch on the nose.

Just the sort of berk a lot of us emigrated to avoid meeting on the street.

Please feel free to delete, Rolf, you already said the sensible thing....