lost for sure !!!

leigh

Reaction score
Please help, purchased a matrix reloaded and a cas 2 loader first thing i did was with version 3.3.3 was erase matrix reloaded then i installed 1.080 1 file at a time then i wrote files to matrix reloaded. i then put it in the receiver and nothing, does not even reconize it. has any body else had this effect? oh first time doing this and these things are very new to Canada. Any help sure would be nice. Thanks. Lost in the woods.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
leigh said:
Please help, purchased a matrix reloaded and a cas 2 loader first thing i did was with version 3.3.3 was erase matrix reloaded then i installed 1.080 1 file at a time then i wrote files to matrix reloaded. i then put it in the receiver and nothing, does not even reconize it. has any body else had this effect? oh first time doing this and these things are very new to Canada. Any help sure would be nice. Thanks. Lost in the woods.

The MR is really only for Eouopeans,, I'm not sure if you can pick up ant of these channels in Canada.

Have a read here http://64.235.50.126/~takula/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=1206 You may need to register.