Jahr2k6

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS2
ProgDVB 4.56.2
Pentium IV
My Location
Europe
upgraded to s2emu1.241 the other day, after the last blackout... now i got most astra channels back (c+ and taq's are all back)

...but i still can't bring back the hotbird channels (bbc prime, multivision, and tps): strangely enough, it looked like they were back too, for a few minutes, but then they went down again... and no keys update seems to do the trick...

i wonder if it's a matter of waiting for a new emu version (previous cryptoworks version 1.230 was working fine with both astra and hotbird packages), or just a matter of looking for different keys...

Robbiewright

Member of the Big Dish Club
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky plus V3 and a 50 inch plasma screen.
My Location
Cairo, Egypt
I have also lost them here in Egypt, when I have lost them before I send my box out to someone smarter then me to make it work again, this time he told me I will have to wait for some days because the codes are changing every few minutes. Make any sense to you?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
BBC P 11117V has gone over to Via 2.5.

TPS / MV has gone over to 30 minute code changes. Either get used to changing the codes nevery half hour or do without.

Robbiewright

Member of the Big Dish Club
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky plus V3 and a 50 inch plasma screen.
My Location
Cairo, Egypt
Being the technical incompetent that I am, I don't understand much of that. All I know is I've got the wife yapping in my ear to do something so she can keep up with Eastenders. Multivision I don't care about but is there anything I can do to get Prime back? Please keep it simple, and type slow, coz I can't read very fast :-rofl2

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Robbiewright said:
I don't care about but is there anything I can do to get Prime back?

Looks like you are in a bit of bother with the missus then, Prime is now in Via 2.6 and as such is secure. It may benefit your marriage to get a subscription:-doh!

sragoo

On Road to.....nirvana?
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 7025 &
StarSat SR-X 200 CI Plus
My Location
Middle Earth
Robbiewright said:
Being the technical incompetent that I am, I don't understand much of that. All I know is I've got the wife yapping in my ear to do something so she can keep up with Eastenders. Multivision I don't care about but is there anything I can do to get Prime back? Please keep it simple, and type slow, coz I can't read very fast :-rofl2

hi robbie,

I wonder what receiver you have.

You could use a receiver such as Starsat which are easy to come by where you live. If you have the latest firmware installed, then you can get BBC prime on digiturk package on eutelsat w3a at 7 deg E using Cryptoworks keys.

Or get a dreambox and adsl and with autoupdate u can keep watching bbc prime on TPS package on hotbird.

SR