Manual Dish best Satellite ?

ecotrojan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell XPS Gen 5
Hi

I have a manual dish ie; i have to position the dish by hand. Its currently pointing to Astra 2D.

What other satellites could I position the dish at. Are there any others with english speaking ? films or sport ? with english / without english.

Cheers
Matt

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
As you are on Astra 2D @ 19 E a small nudge "clockwise" & "upwards" (from behind the dish) would put you onto Hotbird @ 13 E where you will find several channels broadcast in English as the second language choice.

ecotrojan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell XPS Gen 5
ecotrojan said:
Hi

I have a manual dish ie; i have to position the dish by hand. Its currently pointing to Astra 2D.

What other satellites could I position the dish at. Are there any others with english speaking ? films or sport ? with english / without english.

Cheers
Matt

thanks
worked a treat

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
str8 frum da wesside innit?
Hi eco, any chance of posting a few pics of your manually-moved setup?

i'd be really keen on getting inspired from it :D

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
kamaleon said:
Hi eco, any chance of posting a few pics of your manually-moved setup?

i'd be really keen on getting inspired from it :D
Well Kamal , I have a MANUALLY MOVED setup and I see just about everything (discussed here on this forum) with it; both encrypted and unencrypted. I guess one just needs a WORKING BRAIN and HANDS to do that! Hope some of us here will inspire you to do more.
Good Luck