Many questions

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
Hi,

I have been reading for ages and am a bit confussed so if anyone can answer any of the following points I would be grateful

Last year I got my DM500S units working and sharing (via a switchbox) in the house using CCcam on all boxes. Pick TV didn´t clear and thinking this might be the beginning of the end for CCcam I read up on Oscam and installed that on the Master unit and it cleared everything and shared with the DM500S units running CCcam.

Now using my DM800HD se units with a moddified Open PLi image.

1 - There doesn´t seem to be much talk of Oscam on the web, is everyone using newer versions of CCcam now?

2 - I have read newer versions of CCcam are less secure, is that the case? (only a problem I know if I go via a router rather than in house with the switchbox).

3 - From the Dreambox I can directly download CCcam 2.3.0 (Newest) or 2.0.9 (oldest). On my other units I am using 2.1.3, where would I get a copy of that for an E2 machine and how would I load it?

4 - I can directly download Oscam 1.10 as cardserver or Oscam 1.10. Which one do I download to Masterbox please? I want to run as before Masterbox with Oscam and Slave boxes with CCcam?

5 - On the old boxes there was a screen to set up for channel, provider, Default softcam and cardserver. Is there such a screen on DM800se?

Once I have the correct software on can I just copy the same parameters that I have in the exiting folders of my old boxes, oscam.conf etc?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance.

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
To get the latest version of the Cams i would suggest installing TSpanel as you can download Cams,setttings,plugins etc... everything is covered including the latest Oscam cams + Configs