Matix Reload

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
I know this is a daft thing to ask but what is a matrix reload? and how is it different to other cams I am getting one with a new box so I would like some info.please I am new to this as you can tell so simple please.:confused

Razor

Razor

Retired Mod
My Location
Ireland
The Matix Reload is just a cam , but has a chip inside, this chip will work like a card. So you program the MR and don't have to have a card inserted. This chip is much bigger than you will find on any card so it can hold more files. you then use your remote to update a file if a channel changes keys.

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
Thanks For The Info Does That Mean It Can Be Used Say For Conax And Aston On One Card?

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As far as I know, the most successful decryption is by using separate cards for Conax and Seca2/Mediaguard2 (Not Aston, they are an equipment manufacturer). :)

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi so i can still use my aston cam and my tit cards then and can i use reload for other files viaccess or irdeto?

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
Hi does that mean I can use my Matrix reload for Viaccess or irdeto or Meadiaguard please tell me what it could be used for as I you can tell I am new to this

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Les , the people you have bought the equipment from, do they offer any aftermarket services ?

If they are local and with a shop counter, half the questions you have asked should be something they can answer in a couple of seconds

Without a full list of what you already have, or what you are interested in getting, its not easy to give accurate answers to the requests to date

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi they tell me a lot but anything to do with file ect they will not tell me so I am glad of people like you who put me stright on what I can and cannot do and give me files ect to keep my TV going so A BIG THANKS

L

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi can any body tell me where to get the soft wear for the matrix cam and how to use it as i donot have any idea how to do it I have got it today and when I asked how to program it he said he did not know I have programed tit cards but his is differant please help