Matrix Cam and Canal + (Spain)

My Location
Northants, England
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what I require to watch Canal + Spain? Or Canal + Roud?
I have a Digiquest 2000, and a martix reloaded cam with a CAS interface.

Thanks

Elric

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you have version 1.06 loaded on your MR, then you should be able to watch them now on 30W, I did have problems with pixellation when using my Digiquest though, it didn't seem to like the MR.

ZONA

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what I require to watch HISPASAT on 30w & THOR on 1w. I have a
humax 5400 all cam.with a motorised + infinity usb prog. with funcards........
thanks
Zona

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You could watch them now by buying a season interface, that would allow your computer to emulate a smartcard, if this is not possible, then a MR CAM and Titanium card would do it. You would however need a Phoenix programmer to program the Titanium.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You don't program it, it stays connected to your PC, then you use a piece of software called an emulator, doesn't suit everyone though, as you need to have a PC near the receiver.

ZONA

hi rolfw

do u know where i can find more information on how to make it work... + where do i find this piece of software called an emulator......... i have a xp laptop ...

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You can find the emulator on sites like Satdudez, look under the Conax heading. There is also an Emulator called Wallbanger which I think should be OK for 30W and is very easy to use.