Matrix Cams

alabadi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sheffield/UK
I have a matrix Reborn cam with the latest MULTICRYPT ZCAS ON BOARD. well thats what it said anyway.

the retailer said also that i can watch free channels without having to insert a card. now i have put this CAM into a TECHNOMATE 5500CIP receiver. it has excepted the CAM but when i have checked the channels that are scrambled i get a message please insert card.

what i wanted to know is have i been tricked and do need a card to view any chaneels or is there a way that i can view the channels without.

any replies would be most appreciated

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Not enough information there, which channels are you trying to open? which satellite are you pointing at? makes a difference you know

alabadi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sheffield/UK
Well it doesn't really matter i can point my satellite at any as i have a motorised dish.

but to answer your question in particular i wanted to view the orbit channels on Arabsat 2A/2B 26 east and some one told me that i could view English premier league on Hipsisat

if you know any other good satellite channels that i could pick up please forward the details and i will check it out.
thank you

regards
Alabadi

alabadi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sheffield/UK
Well it doesn't really matter i can point my satellite at any as i have a motorised dish.

but to answer your question in particular i wanted to view the orbit channels on Arabsat 2A/2B 26 east and some one told me that i could view English premier league on Hipsisat

if you know any other good satellite channels that i could pick up please forward the details and i will check it out.
thank you

regards
Alabadi

tmccourt

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*alabadi
All the matrix cams need updating (either by Cas interface or funcards) every now and again.
You have timed you purchase rather badly. The sat scene is going though a bad patch just now with very few encoded channels available.
If and when things get better then there will probably be new files for the matrix family (and the reborn it the newest member).
I personally think that the matrix era is over and you were badly advised but not cheated.
You can test your cam on ABsat & the SRG (swiss) channels which are still open, but you will probably have to chance the keys for SRG as they changed last week.