Matrix Reload version 1081

T

trig

Hi, need some help.

can I update my M.R 1081 with version 1.161 ?

I am new to all this cam stuff and a bit confused.

cheers and merry christmas to you all---------------trig

N

neilli.p

You can indeed. You'll need a Cas 2 interface programmer or
a laptop with a pcimca slot and programming software.
You'll find info on all this in the excellent tutorial/how to sections here.

Neill

trig said:
Hi, need some help.

can I update my M.R 1081 with version 1.161 ?

I am new to all this cam stuff and a bit confused.

cheers and merry christmas to you all---------------trig

W

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
fun cards will also do the trick
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

H

H.GEE

I have upgraded my MR form 1080 to 113 then to 114 then to 1161 which is fine for tps and mltvsn [no card required]..then went back to 1070/1071 for wltdo file on tit card for cabo which worked but tended to cut off half way through a film...now back on 1161 for tps......each MR upgrade was with 2 fun6 cards using hexfiles and loader with no problems

L

lolo69

H.GEE said:
I have upgraded my MR form 1080 to 113 then to 114 then to 1161 which is fine for tps and mltvsn [no card required]..then went back to 1070/1071 for wltdo file on tit card for cabo which worked but tended to cut off half way through a film...now back on 1161 for tps......each MR upgrade was with 2 fun6 cards using hexfiles and loader with no problems
High, I tried it with funcard 6 , an funcard 4 but no succes, where did you find the good soft. with the funcards 4, i found a upd.file that i split up into 8 files
I lodaded the flash file and 1 file on 1 card. when i arrived at card 6 i received the message image corrupt. do you have any advice

thanks

laurent