• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Matrix reloaded?

howard

what does it clear?

Is it worth me getting one as I have a Blue icecrypt with an AU nagra card and also an Axas running 6in1?

Will a M.R. and Blueice work together?

Does the M.R. open any channels that the Blueice and Axas won't?

thanks in advance

PCD

DB Magician
howard said:
what does it clear?

Is it worth me getting one as I have a Blue icecrypt with an AU nagra card and also an Axas running 6in1?

Will a M.R. and Blueice work together?

Does the M.R. open any channels that the Blueice and Axas won't?

thanks in advance
I asked the same question elsewhere and understand that apart from polsat nothing else at present. Could someone confirm this please ? I would like to buy a MR, to add to my embedded magic in xtreme and a skycrypt with 6in 1 and nagra au, as I have seen many eulogies to the MR but need a good reason to buy it.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
@ Howard, you can convert the Axas to MR using a CAS interface. The Blue ice will open a couple of the nature channels that the MR won't, but the MR is improving and even with the present software will AU on Nagra without a card.

@ PCD, it may be possible in the near future to upgrade your extreme to MR.

howard

thanks for the prompt replies :)

@rolfw
could you roughly estimate how much a Cas interface would cost (and where from) Do they have any other uses?

thanks again
H

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
You can get the CAS interface from www.duolabs.com , you also need the parallel cable that goes with it. It will flash most of the Sidsa based CAMS and a couple of the receivers, there is a list in one of the other posts in this forum.

Bear in mind that MR is a work in progress, having the ability to flash it is going to come in quite handy.

PCD

DB Magician
howard said:
thanks again
Thanks rolfw for your reply. I was thinking of getting a cas interface in any case. I will then wait before I hear more about flashing Xtreme to MR. Presumably Duolabs will announce when this is possible.

PCD

DB Magician
PCD said:
Thanks rolfw for your reply. I was thinking of getting a cas interface in any case. I will then wait before I hear more about flashing Xtreme to MR. Presumably Duolabs will announce when this is possible.
Hi everybody!

I have seen in the duolabs forum cas interface section that the xtreme ucas cannot be converted to MR. some people have killed the ucas trying to do this.

Regards. PCD.