matrix revolution and cryptoworks

roemisch

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laptop, Topfield Receiver
My Location
Germany
Does my matrix revolution card also decode cryptoworks ? On various sites I found differing information. Sometimes it's listed, sometimes not. Why can't I find a manufacturer's website with support pages ?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 35 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
roemisch said:
Does my matrix revolution card also decode cryptoworks ? On various sites I found differing information. Sometimes it's listed, sometimes not. Why can't I find a manufacturer's website with support pages ?

Am I missing something here? firstly matrix revolution is a CAM not card. Secondly you appear to be asking if there is a manufacturer's website which will provide you with support to illegally open a channel currently encrypted with Cryptoworks using your matrix revolution CAM? If that is the case then the answer must be a definite no.

roxy90

Reaction score
roemisch said:

Are you kiding? Official webside to give cracking files!!!!!!!!!!?:-Nooo:-Nooo