Matrix revolution to reborn

My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
My Location
Egypt
Hi all,
if I convert matrix revolution cam to reborn, can I convert it back again to revolution
thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nobody seems to be reporting any problems, but that doesn't guarantee that you won't get any.

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
as far as i have heard, installing reborn firmware on revolution firmware is not stable and gets back to revolution after some time

My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
My Location
Egypt
riz said:
No problems here as long as you use a cas programmer.

:-Cbigsmil
ok i've cas programmer,so what's the advantedage of reborn over the revolution one.

My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
My Location
Egypt
delta9 said:
Please aahhd!
Can you tell me how convert matrix reloaded in reborn?
Thank's
Dear delta 9,
I didn't do it, I'm just asking is it possible to return back to revolution after becoming reborn and how convert it to reborn?

Hi everybody, can somebody tell me how to change my revcam into a rebcam, maybe there is a tuto or something I haven't find it, plz someone help me, thanks, and merry Xmas!

Sab

My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
Gemini
Release 0470
CCcam 214
My Location
North Wales
I'm using an MR module with MRB300 modified for MR and MRV.

Everything works Ok except that I can't get Sport TV on cabo. I can get all the other channels on Cabo. I've changed the Nag.blocker to OFF and change over of channels seems much quicker.

I have converted my cam with the mrb 300 using a laptop,i think that this was a mistake although i get t*s mul****n dont work and now i am stuck is there a way to flash the cam back to mr using lappie

My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
My Location
Egypt
louis2 said:
I have converted my cam with the mrb 300 using a laptop,i think that this was a mistake although i get t*s mul****n dont work and now i am stuck is there a way to flash the cam back to mr using lappie
thank u for warning me