matrix revolutions mr2.22 module help

baileybax

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MANHATTAN STARLIGHT 6900
1M MOTORISED DISH
My Location
WEST MIDLANDS
Hi all,I would like a some information and help,I've got an manhattan echostar 6900 (2 years old) 1m motorised dish,I've just bought matrix revolutions mr2.22 module,there is no card with it at the moment.I've inserted the module in the pcmcia slot,the reciever reads it ok.on hotbird ,astra,hispasat,etc it only clears a few!.I was under the impression that this cam was brilliant,but i do not seem to be any better off!!!QUESTIONS do i need to match the cam with the reciever in any way?(update it / tie it in to the reciever somehow),do i need to use a card with it?,i used to use a galaxy funcard 3 on its own.if a card is needed what is the one and best solution to have?i have also a Infinity Pheonix USB programmer.also my receiver does not show hotbird 6 only 1-5 ,does it need updating somehow?i did update the reciever from manhattan web page to the latest one,but is there somthing else i can do (ie firmware / total reset even. etc),lastly am i expecting too much from this module?,sorry its a longish thread ,but any help / information / would be most welcome .Thanks

RyokoFanUK

Reaction score
D+ is currently not clearing as they changed encryption so thats a real shame, as in my opinion it was the best of the providers.

If you upgrade to MRV 2.23 you should be able to get the following channels : (this info was taken from another forum):

- ART (Arabic), ART Children, Movies, Hekayat, Nile Drama, LBC, MBC, Future TV, ...
- Polsat, TV4, Discovery, Animal Planet, Polsta2, AXN, TV Plus, Kino Polska, Tetx, TVP1, ...
- Sky IT: Fox, Fox life, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Hallmark, Cult, ...
- DanJaya, Danraj, Dan TRT, Dan Ceylon, Dan Cinema, Dan Music, ...
- Canalsattelite FR: 13eme Rue, Comedi!, C Cinema Auteur, C Cinema Classic, C Cinema Famiz, ...
- TPS (all Multivision channels)
- TV Cabo
- Polsat

I personally can say that TPS and TV Cabo, Euro news, CNN, BBC World, CNBC Europe, Euro Sport, BBC Prime, Bloomberg, VH1 and MTV clear as I watch these.

peacenek

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Opentel ODS 300ci
Hi I have the same problem, in order to see the channels you mention do I need to edit the CAS KEY in SECA1 ?

Thanks

RyokoFanUK said:
D+ is currently not clearing as they changed encryption so thats a real shame, as in my opinion it was the best of the providers.

If you upgrade to MRV 2.23 you should be able to get the following channels : (this info was taken from another forum):

- ART (Arabic), ART Children, Movies, Hekayat, Nile Drama, LBC, MBC, Future TV, ...
- Polsat, TV4, Discovery, Animal Planet, Polsta2, AXN, TV Plus, Kino Polska, Tetx, TVP1, ...
- Sky IT: Fox, Fox life, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Hallmark, Cult, ...
- DanJaya, Danraj, Dan TRT, Dan Ceylon, Dan Cinema, Dan Music, ...
- Canalsattelite FR: 13eme Rue, Comedi!, C Cinema Auteur, C Cinema Classic, C Cinema Famiz, ...
- TPS (all Multivision channels)
- TV Cabo
- Polsat

I personally can say that TPS and TV Cabo, Euro news, CNN, BBC World, CNBC Europe, Euro Sport, BBC Prime, Bloomberg, VH1 and MTV clear as I watch these.