mature content is just to soft!

J

jay_in_london

It's a joke the content on tv x and adult is so soft core, they just don't show much of the main features of the body. I even let my little brother watch it if he wants to ( not to often but he has to learn lol and he is 13 ).

Still something to watch after the pub, i might stick to one adult video i got, it has so much more extra action.

Jay

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
why do you think the British have a reputation in Europe for being so comically prudish?
This is one of the things it's not possible to have rational dialogue on in Britain. Presumably adults in Britain have been subjected to some government-run nationwide psychological testing and found to be incapable of making such difficult decisions (turn telly on, turn telly off...) for themselves.

2old

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 14-Dec-01 AT 07:38 PM (GMT)]Yes there does seem to be that conception from the powers that be, there are also very strong and powerful conservative lobbies who are able to ensure that the status quo is maintained.

Precisely why there is such an active underground market and why so many Brits watch European TV channels.

I might also add though that I find some of the Euro and US mature content to be anything but erotic. It takes everything to such a gynacological extreme that any warmth and feeling disappears with the first womb or anal shot.

rolf

A

asimov

Hi rolf

I tend to agree with you. I guess there must a lot of other viewers who think the same. Apart from wanting every channel possible, why do so many people ask for the files for TVX?

asimov

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think you've hit the nail on the head there Asimov, "I want it because it's there and because I can." :)

Rolf

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 28-Dec-01 AT 01:27 AM (GMT)]I would like to have TVX which is transmitting on hotbird, I would like it because the shaggers speak english.

Shahid

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Think you may be disappointed with the dialogue Shahid. :) LOL

Rolf