MBC ACTION MBC2 MBC4 and MBC MAX in the uk

Djskutz said:
Human I got the dish in satellitetv.ie and cost me the guts of a grand, ordered it before Xmas and got it Monday
Thought as much, no chance of me spending that. lol
 
Let's just say the woman doesn't know what I paid for it hahahaha
 
Just hope you get a good result on 5e.
 
Djskutz said:
Let's just say the woman doesn't know what I paid for it hahahaha
I saw the 1.5m was 99eur and the 1.8 was like 1000eur. Do you know why there's such a massive difference?
 
First of the 99€ one was a Andrews valuestar and it's made from pressed Steel, second of all the 1.8m Channel master is a totally different dish made of fibre glass and possibly the best dish ever made, you cant get better to be honest, and I'd the say price is gone up due to the VAT increase too, "you buy cheap, you buy twice!!
 
Djskutz said:
First of the 99€ one was a Andrews valuestar and it's made from pressed Steel, second of all the 1.8m Channel master is a totally different dish made of fibre glass and possibly the best dish ever made, you cant get better to be honest, and I'd the say price is gone up due to the VAT increase too, "you buy cheap, you buy twice!!
Isn't Andrews=Channel Master now? Anyway, I'mm gonna keep looking and see if I can find a decent prime focus dish...
 
Andrews owned channel master but now raven uk own the franchise
 
I suspect more jamming today - NO signal on MBC today which is not normal, rest of 26e that I can get is fine.
 
With the MBC package now also on Badr 6 12437V, and the MBC radios recently also on Badr 4 12111H, probably it will be over soon anyway with 11919 H.
Does anyone know when exactly?
 
Feels bit nostalgic using Nilesat for MBC. Hoping the jamming stops soon.
 
It's back now for me in Ireland but not as strong as normal.
 
MBC ok here now on 26 east slightly down on signal quality 66% 104cm Gib + TM6900HD but this may be down to the weather here.
 
Back here as well, signals as it was.
 
Back
Top