memCRC32 from box not equal local CRC32!! help

N

newcastleman32

memCRC32 from box not equal local CRC32!!

trying to boot the dreambox just blank screen
so opt for dream up an right at end of fashing i get above message

do i now own an auther c clerke 2001 mini monolith orniment
or is fixable

A

A nonymous

Probably the wrong or a corrupt image mate :eek:

Try flashing a new image to it using Dreamup :-righton

If it doesn't connect to your DM500 you may need to jtag it :(

If you have a DM500+ the DM500 images won't work in it and visa-versa :-worship

Make sure you have the right image :D

:-beer

Nano

N

newcastleman32

ok pal il shake my head an heave a hunt about
many thanks for the helpful instinct you have within that brought you here to my aid

N

newcastleman32

call me a tom dick or harry but where the hell do i get a dreambox 500s+ image i
i google 500+ an everything leads to 500s
:O( can some 1 post me a link direct to any image pref sifteam lolol

A

A nonymous

Is it definitely a DM500+ box that you have mate?

If so then your pretty much limited in the images you can use.

Try here _http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com/wbb2/database.php

I'm against using Gemini images myself but in the case of the 500+ its probably your best bet :D

Or you can try this

_http://forum.sifteam.eu/downloads/dreambox/10/sifteam-1-9-3d-dm500-plus-4256/

Satisfy yourself that these are the right images for your receiver as i won't take any responsibility if these images brick your box completely :-righton

:-beer

Nano

N

newcastleman32

well its defiantly a dream box 500s only not + ...as after about 21 attempts i eventually got it to take the same sifteam team image i tried 20 times earlier..
But it seems to have another problem .. despite locking a signal, snr 89% and agc 89% when doing a scan it brings in zero channels , not 1
I been reading too about horrible little copy's of dream box with raised logo on front dream multimedia and how the clones are a better build an performance well i think this box goes along way to proving that is the case..What a shame i thort i had saved a box me mate was about to throw in bin

dont supposed ther hope for it now other then to maybe use it as a little server freeing my own box up which currently does that server job make it feed of this broken 1 instead . with no signal coming into it the card update wont be missed as under current newcs ccam climate this wasnt to happen dish signal or not
Any ideas if ther a fix for this or is it a cheap nasty little copy with a papa 2 month life span tuner ...

Thanx for your scouting about Nanohen looking for the 500+images that wer not needed im sorry your most generous time was a waste... like this box